TBS Discovery Pro

kloner

Aerial DP
it will show up on usps site. Trappy said it takes about a week from notice to get it....... dam, shoulda used ups

SamaraMedia

Damn, I thought I had chosen UPS but for shipping at $19.60 I should have known it wasn't UPS but USPS, which I don't mind when it's in the states but from out of country it can get held up in customs for a week...Oh well, patience is better in the long run anyhow and judging by the way people are acting over on FPVL it's outrageous, show me pic's, what no in air video yet you've had the thing for 5 hours now, yada, yada, yada...

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 311
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 442
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 419

yakjock

BorisS that is looking sweet with your mounts & the carbon arms!! are you still going to put them on shape ways or sell them??? I want some they are the dogs bollocks.

Chris.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
@ kloner probably the KW4s, 22 and 28 fit on though !

@ Chris i am getting a last version next week wednesdays probably than they will be on shapeways. To be hones though i would wait for kloners version. Shapeways i very expensive and although i am not adding anything to the price they are arround 200 Euros !

Boris

kloner

Aerial DP
ours fit 16x19 up to 25x25. i'm running 3515 on 6s..... these things are dope. Can't wait to try them on a disco pro. mines still stuck in Singapore... ridiculous

ours will be cast delrin so they will be considerably less

yakjock

Boris thanks for the advice yes that is expensive, Kloner looking forward to what you bring to the show! now to order some carbon tube! What size diameter do I need to get? 16mm??

Thanks guys

Chris.

tstrike

pendejo grande
we went 21.5mm

there is going to be a first batch sent to the uk. we will keep you posted.
hmmm, I've got a $hitload of 21.5 tube and I've still got your old burned out disco frame plates along with an rctimer bg I'd be willing to chop up.
you may have a customer, not sure I'd like having the bg controller locked into the frame on the pro though. Is it using the alexm board?

kloner

Aerial DP
yes, simple bgc alexmos firmwares..... it's a sweet little ride, just dont wanna be crashing it

this is an old disco with a proto kit from :00 till 1:13 with the hero angled up as far as it can be. the flight camera stares at the ground. i'd guess it's doing 70-80 easily. it looks proximity fast when i'm not even low

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
for a few thousand watts it takes all of the 21.5 to work... for the smaller stuff this totaly elimnates alot of the jello vibe transfer people associate dji with. these fit any dji frame as well.... there also coaxiable.

atomkind

Hi,

I just finished building mine, first testflight was nice. I need to adjust gains and gimbal balance a bit but I really like this little thing.

The gimbal looses horizon after a 90° rotation. Hope to get this fixed.

Greetings

Last edited by a moderator: