TBS Discovery Pro

jdmagoo

Also ordered one. Just not to happy to have to deal with the DJI arms again especially because i would like to knock the motors up to 2814/22 axis for example:

So i started sketching these parts ! Should allow to have standard 16mm booms attached to the tbs frame or any DJI frame.

Any thoughts on this or things you guys would do different. Parts will be 3d printed:

View attachment 15958View attachment 15959

Thanks

Boris

Hey Boris, did you get these back from shape ways? If so how are they?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
HI Jdmagoo,

japp got them back and changed some stuff and getting new ones again. Changed the motors plates that they can take 19x16mm and 25x19mm (mounting) motors. And it needed some changes to the clamps etc.

View attachment 13043View attachment 13044

Will keep you guys posted once i have the final version !

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 535
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 346

yakjock

This is looking good I am keen to see the final product :) I am very interested in getting some of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Just curious as to the weight difference compared with the crappy DJI ones? They would look sweet on my Disco too....

kloner

Aerial DP
my disco pro shipped........ coming ems so less than a week from here

Wait till you see these things bro,,,,,

kloner

Aerial DP
i'm bummed, my bro had his 10 orders before mine, his is on a ups truck out for delivery today. my tracking number won't show past the tracking window off trappys site. looks like it's here in the us though so maybe tomorrow. my tracking number is lame, not ups, usps, dhl, fed ex. doesn't come up valid