Maverick

Very nice Mav,getting up close to that tree muncher must`ve been a bit hairy.
You still wearing your monacle?:)

Hey Jake,

yea, still wearing the PiratEye... Won't leave home without it...:cool:

I actually flew in underneath the jib of that harvester 4 times, (fpv) while it was 'munching', I probably should've included that in the edit... Maybe when I do a showreel of the different videos, I'll add them in...

Hope you're keeping well...? Still at the bacon...? ... What you flying now...?

mkheng

If you've not seen our Buzz Lightyear video yet, shown recently at the Lincoln Short Film Festival, it's now on YouTube thanks yo Vimeo not liking YouTubes free music.

Enjoy.

http://t.co/1wyqURjHvV

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
A breath of fresh air on this thread and so nice to see a bit of creativity displayed for a change - with not a barrelled horizon in sight.

Well Done Gents.

jfro

Aerial Fun
My afternoon project yesterday. Wife's 1st attempt at filming a flying object. More training... Not necessarily anything professional about this, but had a fun time getting it flying. Hopefully find time for a little more lighting on bottom of the ghost.

Last edited by a moderator:

ebeez

So here is a little video my friend Mark and I put together. We wanted to do something informative with the release of the new Transport Canada rules. Hope it isn't too corny but our intentions are good. Sorry for the length but we really hope everyone enjoys it:

https://vimeo.com/110957587

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Honest criticism...

The shots are very nice, the "logo text" in the left corner looks amateur. If you have a real logo, I'd put that in the corner, or at the beginning.
Right now motion graphics are all the rage. If you could insert your logo into the footage somewhere at the beginning that would make it right on par with a lot of the big dogs. And as everyone knows, this is just my opinion, and we all know everyone has one! Nice work!

tombrown1

Honest criticism...

The shots are very nice, the "logo text" in the left corner looks amateur. If you have a real logo, I'd put that in the corner, or at the beginning.
Right now motion graphics are all the rage. If you could insert your logo into the footage somewhere at the beginning that would make it right on par with a lot of the big dogs. And as everyone knows, this is just my opinion, and we all know everyone has one! Nice work!
Spot on Sleepy. That's been bugging me for awhile. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!