Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Finally got the Brushless gimbal. Little issue one after another.
This is just a little test of the gimbal's ability using GoPro-3 set on Pro Res for the ultra wide lens to see the props and landing gear.

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
This shoot was in Santa Monica & the Hollywood Hills yesterday. We got stuck between a Gay Pride festival where blocks were closed off, a shooting at Santa Monica college and the Presidential motorcade drove right by the corporate headquarters while we were assembling the jib. The state police helicopter circled us hard but we werent in "airspace" during the notam. The 405 is awesome world......

hjls3

Helped a friend get some footage for an edit he is doing. The guys were here racing, they werent really there to get filmed..so that was a bit of a challenge. Here is what I managed with left over aerial stuff. I am looking forward to seeing what my buddy does with the ground and aerial footy, unlike me, he knows what he's doing when it comes to editing. But here is my attempt...

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Are you affiliated with Xaircraft? Looks like a cool place to fly. Just ask so I know what screen name is the right one for the new Xaircraft.

It really is a great place to fly and film. I am about done with my FPV setup and will take another long range flight in the near future at sunset. Pretty hard to beat! BTW really nice videos on your site!

I am a new XAircraft dealer and working on an aluminum frame/gimbal combo that will be available in a few months. I will be launching my site at the end of this month offering RTF XAircraft multis from the US and I am really excited about the new SuperX FC.

tonyh0905

Cardiff City Football Stadium

Cardiff City Football Stadium getting ready for a Bon Jovi concert.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Yes this is the YUN-1.

What I did was to get some earplugs and put them inside the rubber bushing. You don't need to take them out of the gimbal plates to do this. Just roll them between your fingers until they are thin and stuff them in the bushings. Wait a few minutes after the earplugs expand and push any partions sticking out back into the bushing. THis stiffens up the bushings plus the earplugs are great for vibration isolation.

PilotMan

If you were not a dude......:frog:....... I would Kiss you!! :black_eyed:

I was literally about to take another avenue when I read your note!!!!

Thanks sooooo MUCH!!

Yes this is the YUN-1.

What I did was to get some earplugs and put them inside the rubber bushing. You don't need to take them out of the gimbal plates to do this. Just roll them between your fingers until they are thin and stuff them in the bushings. Wait a few minutes after the earplugs expand and push any partions sticking out back into the bushing. THis stiffens up the bushings plus the earplugs are great for vibration isolation.