kloner

Aerial DP
we just did b roll between scenes. there is 7 or 9 aerials each show repeated a couple times..... Sorry we never did a reel of just those,,,,, it's there condos, hunting beach pier, huntington beach surfers, huntington bay boats and paddleboarders, both hospitals...... 40 6 minute flights in a day between all them spots, it was everything we could do to stay charged and flying safely. Jcmonty on the gimbal,,,, the last show has us chassing there trucks they left in out of the condos.......

For a Phantom and the subject material, very well done..... thanks for sharing....For best affect, camera motion needs to be slow and smooth, especially yaw control which is why the bigger machines c/w 3 axis BGC can do so well.
Hi

i am new in this area and would like to receive your opinion for my Aerial videos,

Extream:

Wedding:

Historic place :

Please let me know your opinion .

If you like my videos and wont to update when i upload new ( every week) please subscribe my you tube channel here

thanks - Osher Nador - Procast Israel

Last edited by a moderator:

darekbo

tombrown1 I have oktokopter cinestar clone with mikrokopter FC2.2 . My gimbal is av200 with skyline 1.2fw with Canon 5dmk2. Axi 2814/22 motors 13" props. That's not perfect equipment but I can work with it

Last edited by a moderator: