kjetilpa

This is a short video from Seljord in Norway, flying above a small river close to the mountain.

Last edited by a moderator:

{}{steve}{}

This is my first attempt at shooting a property which I did for my neighbor as a gift. The quality isn't the greatest because this was shot with a GoPro, on a cheap home built Batbone quad, with no gimbal. Because I had no gimbal, I had to stabilize the video in YouTube. I have a Droidworx AD6 with Photohigher gimbal in the works, but need to save up some pennies to finish it. Criticism on the shots are more than welcome. I'm a total armature at this so I'd love t learn more,

dazzab

I'm still struggling to achieve the high quality of videos in this thread but in the meantime, here's a video I did in Maui last week on my way home to Australia. Wish I had a month to shoot on that island. It's an incredibly beautiful place.

jfro

Aerial Fun
Was out practicing and dialing in my gimbal at a friends home. Was told I could fly around his and the neighbors property. It was a bit windy early, but calmed down later. Was afterwards if I had any stills they could use next door. Decided to see edit some video instead. Could have done more presentation wise if I'd been planning to feature their home, but was none the less happy with the technical part of the footage.

DIY x8 with DIY 2 axis gimbal and GH3 w/ 12mm lens. Used crummy ND filter on all but last flight.

Av8Chuck

This is my first attempt at shooting a property which I did for my neighbor as a gift. The quality isn't the greatest because this was shot with a GoPro, on a cheap home built Batbone quad, with no gimbal. Because I had no gimbal, I had to stabilize the video in YouTube. I have a Droidworx AD6 with Photohigher gimbal in the works, but need to save up some pennies to finish it. Criticism on the shots are more than welcome. I'm a total armature at this so I'd love t learn more.

Considering you didn't have a gimbal this was much better than I expected. I think some of the limitations your running into are the GoPro itself, one thing that you can do to make the image appear a little sharper is add a bit of contrast by raising the whites and lowering the black and reduce the saturation a bit. Do you have After Effects? If so use that to stabilize, YouTube stabilization is not the greatest.

bensid54

This is my first attempt at shooting a property which I did for my neighbor as a gift. The quality isn't the greatest because this was shot with a GoPro, on a cheap home built Batbone quad, with no gimbal. Because I had no gimbal, I had to stabilize the video in YouTube. I have a Droidworx AD6 with Photohigher gimbal in the works, but need to save up some pennies to finish it. Criticism on the shots are more than welcome. I'm a total armature at this so I'd love t learn more,

Nice footage and the house isn't too shabby either.

{}{steve}{}

Considering you didn't have a gimbal this was much better than I expected. I think some of the limitations your running into are the GoPro itself, one thing that you can do to make the image appear a little sharper is add a bit of contrast by raising the whites and lowering the black and reduce the saturation a bit. Do you have After Effects? If so use that to stabilize, YouTube stabilization is not the greatest.

Thanks for the advice! I don't have after effects but I've been thinking about getting it. The whole time I was editing it, I kept thinking that it looked over saturated, but I never did anything about it. I don't know kid I was just being lazy, or if it just got used to it after awhile :)

Children Camp in Sweden!

Children Camp in Sweden! :)

Shot with Tarot 690S , 800kv 2216 tiger motors, 30A Afros ESC, 4S dual 3700 mah zippy compacts, CM3000 gimball and Taranis controller.

Bob002

Took this last night. First "real" flight after my crash. I know I need to A) edit my field of view and B) figured out how I should have approached. But, I was mostly doing this to try out the gimbal and tilt feature.