ryhza

As you will tell i dont really like flying high its bores the hell out of me no challenge in it i like flying around stuff i can hit low to the ground keeps the heart racing haha cheers if you like my vids give me a like and subscribe many more to come thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

ryhza

thanks mate not bad for only 10weeks flying fpv all those vids i was using my old fatshark 420 cam and it was junk my new 600 cam i used in the night flying vid i can see much clearer now so there should be better vids in the future

ryhza, nice work. You show a lot of control of your MR. But could you please not double post? Your videos correctly belong in the "Show your FPV video" thread, but doesn't fit the purpose of this thread as well.
Thanks!

ryhza

ryhza, nice work. You show a lot of control of your MR. But could you please not double post? Your videos correctly belong in the "Show your FPV video" thread, but doesn't fit the purpose of this thread as well.
Thanks!

nothing is double posted in this thread ?? i see other fpv vids in this thread so whats wrong with mine been here 2 ?

Ray Bahas

Thanks!
PPWB, it's ok, let the guy have fun and present his edited stuff. He's happy to share (and a bit show off) but what's the heck, we don't need to be "serious" here, do we ? ;)

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
This is a test I just did with the new Hero3+. It looks OK in this video, but it's definitely not as sharp as the Hero3. I was using an ND filter on the Gopro too.

Thanks for the video, that softness is why I got rid of my GP3+BE, the non plus suits this sort of shooting much better.

Pete

gtranquilla

RadioActive
We need more information...... where you shooting at 1920x1080HD or 2.7k @ 30 fps? How did you configure your video to meet Youtube upload requirements?

Thanks for the video, that softness is why I got rid of my GP3+BE, the non plus suits this sort of shooting much better.

Pete