Photohigher skyline rsgs

Lol! its still a good co with great products...
Ok thanks for the link.. lucky me, do not have to make any mod.
But whats the point of turning off or on? We need the Pan. Oh I get it, turn off first. Then on air, turn it on! *slap forehead*

vip

Not sure if this is the right place for an ad.

AV130//360, $900 US dollars plus shipping very good condition, small battery burn on one landing leg. ( battery connector shorted on the leg , don't know how, it was on the bench)
Skyline FREE! already installed. I am not smart enough to make this work well.

fayaz

Very interested PM sent

AV130//360, $900 US dollars plus shipping very good condition, small battery burn on one landing leg. ( battery connector shorted on the leg , don't know how, it was on the bench)

bebellm

Hi, is there a place where we can find the setting of users ? Because read 251 page to understand how to tune a 1200$ product provided with a poor documentation is just a shame !

I've got a canon T2I/550D about 1kg with the lens.

Thanks !

rsc

also interested!

vip

here is pics

vip

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure if this is the right place for an ad.

Av130//360, $900 us dollars plus shipping very good condition, small battery burn on one landing leg. ( battery connector shorted on the leg , don't know how, it was on the bench)
skyline free! Already installed. I am not smart enough to make this work well.

vip

has anyone heard of the progress on 1.7? I sold my gimbal and would like to set it up for the guy..
we all know the learning curve.... so I want to give him a head start.

nicwilke

I'm selling my AV130 with Sava digital servos (newest ones), dummy pots, including skyline all ready to go with beta 1.7 tuned really well. Mount the cam, plug in, and fly.
US$750 plus shipping to your country. Australian buyer will get free shipping, and our Kiwi brothers can get shipping for $30.
Going to give the big gimbals a miss for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

I'm selling my AV130 with Sava digital servos (newest ones), dummy pots, including skyline all ready to go with beta 1.7 tuned really well. Mount the cam, plug in, and fly.
US$750 plus shipping to your country. Australian buyer will get free shipping, and our Kiwi brothers can get shipping for $30.
Going to give the big gimbals a miss for a while.

Nic you deserting the sinking ship as well ;)
I don't blame you to be honest, I'm tempted seeing that DD gimbals are going to make the AV series & RSGS worthless in a few months, sell now why you can still get some money for it.

Ross

iscorama

it's funny and sad at the same time, how this thread has end up as advertising page for selling av and skyline. It says more about skyline than any other post on thread...

Pjtyros

Dd gimballs are going to be great, but it will take a time before they could swing a red epic for instance;)

You may be surprised my friend, we will be testing such an item in 2 to 3 weeks that is designed to carry from a 5D to Red Epic, this is being supported by a company that has a wealth of experience in this field.
As soon as we start to test then I will put up a post here.

Paul

Efliernz

Pete
I'm keeping my Skyline but I have mine attached to an inexpensive diy gimbal. Saying that... I'm not ignoring all this brushless talk!

Pete

nicwilke

Had a nice flight today with the Skyline and AV130 as a demo to a Canadian guy and the CEO of Aeromatic Australia. It was really hot, but the gimbal and skyline performed well.
I'm sad to be selling it, but I need the money. $700 gimbal and Skyline ready to fly.

toscatara

on sale
Gimbal AV200 + GSR Skyline Stabilisation

img18022013173726.jpg

img18022013173659.jpg

Price 900 € with shipping