Photohigher skyline rsgs

Hi,

As you have seen on the NAB show, photohigher will release very soon a new stabilisation board.

It's tiny and weatherproff (IP65)
View attachment 3886
View attachment 3887
View attachment 3888
It's 100% build and manufactured in new zealand allowing a very good following of the product.

Photohigher will send at the end of the week some card to resellers for testing purpose.
resellers will have 5 days to test it and make a complete report. If the test are all positive, the Skyline will be released for selling otherwise the problems will be first corrected before release.

As the first batch isn't very numerous, I recommend preordering it :)

As you can see on the pictures, the Skyline is mounted directly on the tilt axis allowing a very good compensation.
It's compatible with other gimbal also :)

Attachments

• a4779303-237-P1010011.jpg
    a4779303-237-P1010011.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,529
  • carte-de-stabilisation-skyline-rsgs.jpg
    carte-de-stabilisation-skyline-rsgs.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,373
  • carte-de-stabilisation-skyline-rsgs.jpg
    carte-de-stabilisation-skyline-rsgs.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,249
Last edited by a moderator:

Kari

Hi,

As you have seen on the NAB show, photohigher will release very soon a new stabilisation board.

It's tiny and weatherproff (IP65)
View attachment 5400
View attachment 5401
View attachment 5402
It's 100% build and manufactured in new zealand allowing a very good following of the product.

Photohigher will send at the end of the week some card to resellers for testing purpose.
resellers will have 5 days to test it and make a complete report. If the test are all positive, the Skyline will be released for selling otherwise the problems will be first corrected before release.

As the first batch isn't very numerous, I recommend preordering it :)

As you can see on the pictures, the Skyline is mounted directly on the tilt axis allowing a very good compensation.
It's compatible with other gimbal also :)

So it IS compatible with other gimbals? We CineStar gimbal owners are saved!! :)

Kari

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
guys after the DJI stuff some info on the PH developments

Boris

Thank you Boris for the video :)

here's a second one with lots of infos inside

-The skyline is already equiped with connector for a Rx. This will allow a direct control of the 3 axis by a dedicated radio translmiter (for a video technician for example)
-The HERO gimbals will be ready for dispatching end of may
-The HERO 1000 price willl be around 1500$ (2 versions :with servos and motors but kimberley didn't tell if the 1500$ version is with servos or motors)

Hi,
the skyline test cards will be sent next tuesday to resellers for testing purpose :)
After a week of test and reports, the reports will be analysed by the Photohigher team to look for eventual problems.
If no problems are detected, the skyline will be dispatched :)

best regards,
Cédric

Hi,

here are some fresh informations: the is a little delay in dispatching of the test skyline: the cable provider is a bit late in his delivery but the test Skyline should be posted this week.
The schedule is the same:
- delivery of the test skyline ( 4 to 5 days)
- 1 week to test it
- collect and analysis of the results
- changes in the firmware if needed
- dispatching of the skyline.
I think we will have it for dispatching within 3 to 4 weeks.

Good morning,

I have received the skyline test card today.
here are the first picture of it:

The testing kit is composed with the following parts:

- The skyline itself
- a threaded axe for tilt mouning
- cables
- USB interface for programmming
- cable attach.

I don't know if this will be the selling kit for now :)

Tomorow I will mount he skyline on an AV200 and this week end I will do some footage with two professionnals taht are working in movie and TV show.

The videos will be posted on my youtube channel (catlord21)
and tweeter of course ;)
View attachment 4103View attachment 4102

Attachments

• skyline 1.jpg
    skyline 1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 709
  • skyline 3.jpg
    skyline 3.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 771

skyline's weight : 9.9gr
cables 's weight: 16.2gr

total weight: 26.1gr

these measure has been made by me, it's not manufacturer's data.

Video tutorial skyline !

Hi ,

I have made a tutorial video on how to mount the Skyline on an AV200.
Today (if weather is fine...) I will make some tests in flight with it.

I hope this time my video won't be copied and credits deleted by some other webshop...

jappie911

Thanks !

I see you already had an not-original / updated servo wheel on the roll.

I also have that in combination with the other pot-meters, do I need or is it better to switch to the original again when using the Skyline?

Hi,
Kimberley has followed our enhancements on AV200 and now all the AV200 are delivered with a 3 turn potentiometer and a 72 tooth wheel.

With the Skyline, you don't need anymore any potentiometer :)
the skyline handle evrything ;)

Macsgrafs

Hi,
Kimberley has followed our enhancements on AV200 and now all the AV200 are delivered with a 3 turn potentiometer and a 72 tooth wheel.

With the Skyline, you don't need anymore any potentiometer :)
the skyline handle evrything ;)

So the skyline is the potentiometer? Great idea.

Ross

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
So the skyline is the potentiometer? Great idea.

Ross

Yes, for both axis. I've already removed the tilt pot and will get around to yanking the roll pot as well, probably next time I have a reason to put wrenches on it, so far working pretty good...

Ken

Their is a little bastard on this board: mmalik4.
this moron just took my video about the skyline on youtube, removed the credits regarding who has made the video and he has monetised it on its account!

Of course he didn't asked anything nor contacted me in any way.

I have passed 6 hours working on the skyline and on the video just to see this douch using to its own credit...