mutley2

Just a test flight with a new ODS and tracker, too busy looking at the display and not where I'm going, inches away from disaster. If the bird hadn't flown off the line I'd have hit the cable, just managed to hit the power in time. Bullet dodged, but only just ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey there guys,

We just finished our latest ShowReel 2013!
Check it out & hope you like it!

Merry Christmas and happy new year from Austria
Tom

Av8Chuck

I really like the pronounced color correction of the cars traveling through the forest in the beginning. Lookd like you used a traveling matte, which color corrector do you use? Resolve?

Just a great over all look to your reel.

Anthem

There's definitely a different creative community here compared to rcgroups forum. Its refreshing.
Well enough of that...here's another video, horrible PID tuning with Panasonic GH2.

All great videos, keep it coming!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Please will all members stick as closely as possible to posting legal flying as interpretation of your local regulations allow.

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
There's definitely a different creative community here compared to rcgroups forum. Its refreshing.
Well enough of that...here's another video, horrible PID tuning with Panasonic GH2.

All great videos, keep it coming!

Glad you may have found a home for creative comments.. What are you flying there?

Av8Chuck

Dave, just curious what prompted the warning?

One thing that I like about MR Forums vs others is that for the most part it stays true to MR's and not as much noise creeps in about regulations and such unless that's the topic of discussion.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Dave, just curious what prompted the warning?

One thing that I like about MR Forums vs others is that for the most part it stays true to MR's and not as much noise creeps in about regulations and such unless that's the topic of discussion.

Irresponsible and illegal flying in the UK. I did not want the post to escalate into a 'I can beat that' fest. Or a total slagging. I have PM'ed the member who posted it and just explained a few things that really is best kept to themselves. or better still not attempted.

Dave

Av8Chuck

I guess I missed that.

The whole debate over regulations and then policing ourselves based on that makes me nervous. God only knows what's legal and illegal here in the U.S..

mutley2

Went for a blast over the frozen floods to a woods in the distance, head wind was a stronger than I thought. Made it very interesting getting back but the views made it all worth it. Total flight time 13.5mins, not bad for a Disco carrying a gimbal.

Hi all, I've been enjoying everyone's aerial video and finally decided that it was time to share a couple of mine. Here's some recent work from the last academic quarter:

Promotional for EP101 Online Class:
Aerial shots in the opening 0:10 and at around 0:25. Used a stock Phantom with camera hard mounted. The gimbal decided to take a dump right before the shoot.

Building tour of "Y2E2" at Stanford University:
Aerial shots after the on-camera intro from 2:00-4:30. Used the Phantom with H3-2D gimbal.

I appreciate any comments or questions. Enjoy.

Speed Creed: Pride of '45 (Jakarta, Indonesia) - Sukaterbang

The biggest production video we've ever released, and one to close off 2013. This video covers Speed Creed's #prideof45 event, which was held on August 18th, 2013. Similar to the event in 2012, we've organized a red/white convoy for a portion of the event, but this time focusing on giving appreciation to war veterans who made Indonesia an independent nation in 1945. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the sights and sounds of this piece, and remember -- share, like, and subscribe. Use #prideof45 for all of your social media outlets to spread our pride of the flag! Different rides, united by passion, together in celebration -- welcome to Speed Creed.

Speed Creed is a portal dedicated to sports car owners and enthusiasts in Indonesia. We have a dedicated media team, event organizing team, and a community of enthusiasts for sports cars in Indonesia - a portal like no other in the country.

Read and view pictures form this event:
speedcreed.net/forums/cont...
Aerials by Sukaterbang Team.
sukatebang.com

tonyh0905

Flytrex flight data recorder

My first test flght using the flytrex flight data recorder
At $50 I think it's good value, and gives you all kinds of stats from each flight. The only downside is that at present, you need a facebook account to log onto the Flytrex website....the developer has promised that this is changing soon, and you will be able to log on without the need for FB.

http://youtu.be/0cPMf-mql-Q

Anthem

A piece I filmed yesterday, while my wife and I were looking for a new place to kayak. Enjoy!