Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Chalk and cheese eh.. Thats how I was wanting it to be. Sites a bit fuller there! BTW HNY JB.. I will come back up here in maybe March/ April BEFORE the midgies

Dave

Nex 7 on Cinestar 6

A few more flights with the Sony Nex 7 with 18-55 lens and the Cinestar 6 hexakopter. The first 2 flights were at manual at 1080 60P, 1/125, f11, iso100 and standard scene with manual focus. The third flight was on Program to see how the exposure changes with lighting. (manual focus and Vivid)

At 2:50 is my backyard moire test with the metal roof patterns.

3:26 is in Program with exposure looking at the sun to a 180 pan away from the sun.

This is with the AV130 mount with no compensation. I have another video to cut to demonstrate the roll/nic with some custom servos.

I upgraded my GH2 with the latest panny firmware, but am hoping there is a new hack for the 1080 30P to up the bit rate. I hoping far a new GH3 release with 1080 60P at the next CES show :)

Cheers,
Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So what Geoff is not doing is showing his fixed camera footage.. these are worth a look for those on a budget and have no option but a fixed camera

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi jeff,

can you give us some info about it ? Which servos are used now and did the potis change ?

Thanks

Boris

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
So what Geoff is not doing is showing his fixed camera footage.. these are worth a look for those on a budget and have no option but a fixed camera

Looked like fun.

Kem Mill slabs in Cuerden Valley Park if I`m not mistaken,flew right past a geocache at 52 s in clip 2 :)

matwelli

Attachments

• SAM_0652.jpg
    SAM_0652.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 207
  • SAM_0635.jpg
    SAM_0635.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 194

TommyzT

Hello.
My first post on forum.
My latest movie.
Filmed (mostly in -6°C) with NEX-3 from MK-Hexa2

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Nice film TommyzT. I managed to get out yesterday for first time in ages due to weather. This film was mostly to get my friend's house in, but I was also testing a 1.2Ghz Fatshark setup I put together. It's a MK Hexa XL with Hoverfly Pro (no GPS).

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hello.
My first post on forum.
My latest movie.
Filmed (mostly in -6°C) with NEX-3 from MK-Hexa2

@UP Tommyzt.. Welcome to MRF's nice post to introduce yourself.. whats the coldest you have flown in.. I am off to Finland in a couple of weeks with my WKM Quad to do some filming but the temperature is -10 to -22 at the moment.. any tips for shooting in the extreme cold

Dave

Nex 7 at iso1600 on the Cinestar 6

Shot most of this at 1600 with the Sony Nex7 and 18-55 lens. The morning flight was on Program.

Cheers,
Jeff