Tomvb

Depends on the weather I notice, in winter time I have a drift some times, the Zen works great, in my opinion
it's the best gimbal on the market. I want to upgrade the zen to use the GH3, still some people how did it have some vibration issues,
so im not convinced yet.

Vipe

It is Ecilop. Close shots are not post stabilized, others are. It is good enough making smooth video, but still can't get rid of all movements.
Camera is Nex-5n and 16mm pancake.

This is simple setup and I like it. I am building x8 octo with brushless gimbal. BL gimbals are not yet finished products in my opinion, even my bl gimbal works nicely.

Vipe

I try to avoid that, in many cases copter is not over ppl even if it seems so. We don't need permits. I have insurance just in case.

apejovic

This is a video os some tests I have done with my latest self build brushless gimbal. It is definitely one of my poorest videos, but proabaly the one that has made me happier. No post stab with a gh2. After many years it has been the first time I could fly without having to care about copter shakings and movements, very similar to a zen but with the possibility to change camera and lenses as I wish (new proto for up to 2kg cameras is nearly ready)

Last edited by a moderator:

rwskier

Multi Rotor Video
Here is video that was done last weekend. A mix of aerial and ground.

Russell

jhardway

Tarrot Octo Ironman 1000 with Tarot Gimbal

This is the first video coming off my copter, its nothing special but its more about showing its stability with with everything up and running, (gimbal controlled by a second). Also the first time as a 2 man operation.

So the setup is a complete tarot working system, to say the frame is tarot, gimbal is Tarot, Tarot Vibration reduction, and the stabilization is Tarot. In the video you will see some sloppyness but that has everything to do with us learning to work with the gimbal (especially in the beginning of the vid), I think the more important thing to notice how there's not much vibration, the video is straight out of the camera, with no editing done other then the fade outs.
Credit also goes to the camera its a Sony HDR-710 with BOSS stabilization, the camera has what the call a floating element where its pan and tilt axis sits on gyros.

If you noticed the image is not HD and in 4by3 that is my fault I had the camera setup for shooting super 8mm conversions.

Over all this vid gives you a decent look at how the tarot system is working and how video coming off the system is looking.

siim227

Damn, again ...
Early morning "walk" Some flights has been made a very - very low altitude and very - very slowly :nevreness:
MK Hexa@Sony NEX-5n