Zero UAV Zero UAV YS-X6 [Owners Thread] *Autopilot system for multirotors*

Efliernz

Pete
Hi guys.

I've been a Hoverfly guy for a while but I've been watching the YS-X6 with interest. I don't need a fully-featured controller... I presume the X4 is a cut-down version? I can't find anything about it online? Any help or info?

Cheers, Pete

robone

Hi guys.

I've been a Hoverfly guy for a while but I've been watching the YS-X6 with interest. I don't need a fully-featured controller... I presume the X4 is a cut-down version? I can't find anything about it online? Any help or info?

Cheers, Pete

Hi Pete. The only place where there is any information is here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1718439&highlight=ys+x4 and you will be able to see what it looks like.

View attachment 7531

View attachment 7532

Rob

Attachments

• YS-X4-_1_.jpg
    YS-X4-_1_.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 215
  • YS-X4_2_.jpg
    YS-X4_2_.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 265
Last edited by a moderator:

Efliernz

Pete
Thanks Rob.

I'll sit back and watch the first few fly... I suspect I'm better going for the X6 (if I choose a gps system). I already have a good FC with gimbal control with two Hoverflys but a reliable position-hold would make solo shooting easier. The paperwork involved (legal business operation) with autonomous waypoint systems is building in NZ just like most countries... and for most AP'ers the waypoints are over-rated...

cheers

Pete

nicwilke

Hi guys.

Cheers, Pete

Pete,
I'm told it is released in a few days, and will be in 3 configurations. I know one is wifi connection for setting up, another is bluetooth, and the other serial. I think it's going to be good because waypoints flying is not for me either, I just need smooth, accurate flight with GPS assist. This unit (if I'm guessing correct) will be an aerial photography must.

Kari

Hi everyone,

I am selling my YS-X6, anyone interested ? New in box, never used.

Regards
cropter

I need another YS but i think your price 890€ is slightly too high. It retails 1033USD = 806€ and without VAT it's price in europe is around 750€.

cropter

Hi,

of course I am open to all offers. By the way my price is including german VAT. If you live inside EU and have a VAT ID, you do not have to pay VAT.
Same with all people from outside EU. In both cases price will be 19% less.

Regards
cropter

nicwilke

The YS-X4 is about to be released. Price point starts at $570 for base model (inc GPS) and then goes up from there to $700 mark. This is only a ballpark price, but should be finalized soon. Theres a wifi model, and a bluetooth model, not sure what the top model is, perhaps datalink.... It'll be pretty functional, and I do hear it will have some GPS functionality like target lock. Not 100% sure.

johnno

The YS-X4 is about to be released. Price point starts at $570 for base model (inc GPS) and then goes up from there to $700 mark. This is only a ballpark price, but should be finalized soon. Theres a wifi model, and a bluetooth model, not sure what the top model is, perhaps datalink.... It'll be pretty functional, and I do hear it will have some GPS functionality like target lock. Not 100% sure.

Hi Nic, Have you got any specs on the Y4 namely Dimension and what is behind the Y4 is it an entry level FC?
Regards,Johnno.