XAircraft what is that smell

Aerovideo

I placed an order for mine too, hopefully it will arrive before the weekend so I can play along and be one of the "in" crowd..

Cool, knowing my luck you'll get yours in the air first!

Get ready for a whole new world of flyin'. A game changer for me. I now have two.

I tried to buy a second one off of a guy selling one on RCGroups but someone beat me too it... Hmmm ;)

Also:

I think I found the offensive smell. I opened the little baggie that had the foam pad with the red stuff on one side and that thing STINKS!

Aerovideo

Attachments

• SuperXBatteryConnector.jpg
    SuperXBatteryConnector.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 221

Amerly

I just PMed you both. Anyone who is active on the forums and wants to try out the SuperX I am happy go give you a deal in exchange for spreading the word.

Hey Drew,

You should send a unit to Andreas Baier (Germany) to test with his Herkules III. He did not heard about this Super X yet ! Many pro users have a Hekules III inside their birds... I have one sitting on my desk for the next project and would love to fly that 12 kg beast with a Super X in it instead of a A2...

In case you don't already know the guy, here is the contact : mail@andreasbaier.de

He is very knowledgeable and passionate about multicopters... Plus his Herkules III is pure butter (many happy customers)... I really hope you can work togeter so we can get rid of DJI and get the best fiability and telemetry available...

Cheers !

No it wasn't, but once you read the instructions a few times you'll realise flashing different firmwares is pretty straight forward. If you read the website you might get confused as a lot of the info is aimed towards MK, which got me all confused. But wiring is simple for non MK.

Hi all, its me, Andreas B., developer of the Herkules ESCs.
I was pointed out by Amerly to the Super X controller. Seems to be on the right way and really an alternative to WKM.
So we are open to work close togehter with XAircraft America as i belive we could complement quite well.
Herkules provides beside of uncompromized power, regulation speed and quality lots of telemetry data which we could exchange.
Currently we use a separate Telemetry interface to translate the ESCs data (current, temp, status, etc.) to most common Telemetry Systems like Futaba, Jeti, Graupner, Spectrum, Hitec, JR and Multiplex.
Beside of this we have an integrated datalogger which collects all data during flight, for each ESC separately and summarized for the total system.
So optimizing a copter-setup will get more easy with all the collective data we can provide.
An interface directly to the Flight Contro SuperX would be a step forward to the right direction, as we are faced, especially in europe, with ne safety regulations for UAV systems.
So XAircraft, it would be great if you could get in contact with me.

Andreas

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
OMG ! What a hoot!! I haven't laughed so hard in months. And, like all really good humor, only slightly removed from the truth. *This* is the reason I read these forums! "Poon-Yang", still laughing.

Er Er.. just cracked at this lot!