So interested parties are

Quadcopters
Macsgrafs
Zaxis
Hugh4G
Jake Bulit
Sebbie
Quattro

Possible car sharing in Gunters 7 seater for those from the south..

Accommodation.. Southport has LOADS of b&b's hotels and the like. It is also the best as far a meal choice for sat night.. Good beer in the Guest house Deuchars is always a good un but they have loads of hand poured beers.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Was trying to keep it MRF.. I really dont want to many as it is hard to stay focused on individuals requirements..

I was going to post a request of topics that we may want to be explored / covered and which one of our members could be the mentor on that topic..

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
The Flying Aera

So I now have permission for a great spot to fly for the weekend. This was taken from google which is a few years old now. I will try and get there and get some shots this week.

It Has a MotorX course and a fishing pond and a 10 acre clear feild with no powerlines or anything anti MR!. The owner says he will get some of the local young kids to come down for us to try and film, whipping it up on the MX couse if we want.

Should hone the skills a tad!

Now we need a date

Dave

PS flying areas marked in red

attachment.php

ZAxis

Hi everyone. Just wondering about possible dates for the meet. I'm going to throw in either Oct 15-16 or Oct 22-23rd weekend. Just wondering how these work with people?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi everyone.. just so we have a bit oftime lets gofor the 22/23rd.. Now I just need to know numbers for the jam sandwiches

Dave

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
I`m free!

Think I passed you on my way home tonight Dave b.t.w, About 3:20 you were just coming up to the temporary lights in Banks.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Hi everyone.. just so we have a bit oftime lets gofor the 22/23rd.. Now I just need to know numbers for the jam sandwiches

Dave

Suits me better as well, it means I have more chance of getting my heli done before then.

Anyone from down south want to join me for a trip up north? I have just worked out that if there are 6 of us we could do the trip for £25 each sharing petrol costs in my grand voyager. This would include the trailer for extra gear etc.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
If you stick your thumb out now you should make it by then!

Your more than welcome.. its not just UK / Europe World Universe the more the merrier

Dave

ovdt

If you stick your thumb out now you should make it by then!

Your more than welcome.. its not just UK / Europe World Universe the more the merrier

Dave

If I had the visa to the UK I'd join your meeting! Maybe next time guys...

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Can I get some numbers on this date?

Dave

Guess
Jake Bullet (he can roll out of bed onto the flying field!)
Quadcopters
Quattro

These are the closest

Could any one else confirm this weekend?

Dave