UK / Europe MRF Community Meet

Macsgrafs

My Mrs is trying to get time off work so we can attend, fingers crossed as I want you guys to help me with my SJ8 ;)

Ross

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Dave, I'm still trying to decide...5 hours each way...it's so tempting but so far! Please count me half in, and I will let you know closer to the time. :)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Dave, I'm still trying to decide...5 hours each way...it's so tempting but so far! Please count me half in, and I will let you know closer to the time. :)

Look at it this way.. you could spend £150 on bits you THINK you may want or need only to find that actually they aint what you wanted or needed. £150 of fuel to get up here and back could save you a fortune and what you will take away in terms of IP you cannot buy anywhere!

There is going to be an awful lot of kit to look at feel play with and see working.. Well thats if I can get the numbers..

Dave

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Just realized it`s my daughter`s birthday that weekend,so will have to bob in and out depending on what arrangements are being made at home.:eek:

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Look at it this way.. you could spend £150 on bits you THINK you may want or need only to find that actually they aint what you wanted or needed. £150 of fuel to get up here and back could save you a fortune and what you will take away in terms of IP you cannot buy anywhere!

There is going to be an awful lot of kit to look at feel play with and see working.. Well thats if I can get the numbers..

Dave

Dave, I keep telling myself that, hopefully my build will be finished by then, then you guys can help me with getting it to fly! :)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Gunter, don't tell me that you won't attend this event from hundred miles :)

Nice to here you can make it..

Everyone else I would really like numbers now as I have some other things up my sleeve and really need to know numbers to see if it is possible

Dave

I'm in!

I'm just off J13 of the M1 just outside on Milton Keynes if anyone wants to car share. I have a 6 seater transporter (although the rear three have no windows, it is a van) with plenty of space in the back for even the biggest multi.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Gunter, don't tell me that you won't attend this event from hundred miles :)

You will probably get there quicker from Turkey!

I'll probably make this. I can pick up people along the way as well.

Gunter.

hugh4g

Bugger... just no way I can make the 22/23...

I'll just have to hear how it all goes...

Best to all

Hugh

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
OK I have quite lot planned. I really do need to know numbers though..

I can list some really good B&B's in Southport . That would mean we could all meet up on the sat night for some real good beer and a good old chin wag.

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Bugger... just no way I can make the 22/23...

I'll just have to hear how it all goes...

Best to all

Hugh

Bugger indeed.. I am sure your input would have been more than appreciated.. Next time eh..

Dave

PS. jjust checked out your website... God I love trees.. nice pics, nay great pics!

ben123

Hello! My first post in this forum!

I live in southport and have built a few multirotors (most now in pieces). I'll be up for meeting up! Especially if someone can teach me to fly properly! ;)

Ben.