Up in the Air Media was in Tulbagh, South Africa and this is a clip of what they did there...

Enjoy..

Cheers.....

Last edited by a moderator:

LowFlier

Here's what I filmed. It's late, you can see streetlights on. The camera is compensating. Twice I fly far enough away that I ubruptly set down until I get closer and can get orientation again. And it's sprinkling too. It's just fun at the park. You can see why I prefer cheap parts. If I was using Graupners or real DJI I'd be broke... I'm just a mediocre pilot. :)

I love all the great videos you guys do, but this is how I have fun with a camera. I should find the clip where I cartwheeled. It's an HK copy of an F450 with Turnigy motors and Red Brick ESCs, Gemfan 9x4.7s and a poorly tuned KK2 FC. The battery is a 3200 mAh 3S hardcase, and with the GoPro just sticker-mounted on the front shelf of the bottom plate she flies like a cow. The GoPro is in the watertight case and is vibrating against the frame. And I fly like I'm drunk. Did you see me dodge the heli?

I have a good time.

bigsteve79

hey im new to the multirotor life style but loving it on a budget now and this is a vid i did in high wind with my budget 450 with a cheap quadframe gimble. i hope the over editing makes up for the bad flying ;)

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Test flight, GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition @1440/48FPS using Protune setting, I'm bit amazed that Youtube didn't completely butcher it with their compression! Best viewed direct from Youtube in fullscreen mode at either 1080 or original resolution to get the full effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoQ4WLGWdhA

Ken