Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Here's an edit of some Cinestar fun we've been having.

RyG, Very nice, it was a fun video!

Here is what we have put together from some of the work we've done.
https://vimeo.com/44078176 Password: site

Siteline,

I am very impressed with this, you have gone to a lot of trouble and filmed in loads of locations, set up shots etc. Is this all for practice, or did you do any of them as work for others?

Cheers,

Gunter.

Last edited by a moderator:

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
RyG, Very nice, it was a fun video!

Siteline,

I am very impressed with this, you have gone to a lot of trouble and filmed in loads of locations, set up shots etc. Is this all for practice, or did you do any of them as work for others?

Cheers,

Gunter.

I agree.

Except that the song on the Siteline vid annoys the HELL out of me. I really like the trainbeat but in this case the accent is too heavy in the wrong place and it totally screws up the whole rhythm, leaving the song feeling uncomfortable from beginning to end.

Nothing in the world to do with MR's or anyfink ... but it just annoys me !

smaris

Very good shots
I believe that you directed by director all your fly.
I all ways use my director for my professional shootings .
Kip working
Smaris

Siteline

Siteline,

Cheers,

Gunter.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Gunter, It was about 50/50 work and practice. I feel lucky to live in a beautiful part of the world which helps.

@ MombasaFlash, It is certainly good to know how the music effects different people. Thank you.

hover

This are the first edited videos of my Dji Naza F450 with a GoPro 2 hardmounted. Hope you like it :)
Will hopefully get my Naza GPS this week and get more action.

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Here is one I did a couple of days not perfect but learning this is one of the first videos shot with my new GH2.

Michael64
I like it, especially the overhead shot at 1:56 onwards. There's more exciting videos around, but it's nice and steady and is the sort of footage a lot of people want. You could certainly use it as part of a bigger film. Also, you could maybe play with the levels a bit to make it all stand out a bit more - though that might just be my taste?

Michael64

RC Flying
Thanks Iam trying to see which hack or patch for the GH2 works for me without write errors all I did was shorten it up and music nothing else has been done. The other problem is the loss of quality uploading to Youtube.

Michael64

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
I know what you mean about youtube. It ain't so bad if you click 720 or 1080p while watching, but a lot of people don't know you can do that even now A lot of people upload stuff to vimeo, which I think you can set to play HD by default?

skivvie

Here's a quick compilation of stuff I've shot so far... Mostly just messing around my neighborhood for the first half then some actual shooting for the second half. The cool stuff is yet to come but there's some decent footage here. First section is mostly GoPro, second is with Nex5n.