SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com

Just a small re-cap of some the work we did at Airhead Media LLC last year. A lot more was restricted (NDA's due to filming agreements) from being shown, but just know, We can handle it. Another"Full production" reel coming soon.

Av8Chuck

Hi everybody!

We started 8 months ago to play with drones and we fell in love with aerial video. So we bought a Yuneec Blade Chroma with 4k camera that we brought to Iceland during our travel this summer.

This week, we just finalized our first video and I will be happy to share it with you.
Don't hesitate to give us our advices to improve it! It will help us may be to become professionnal in the future!

Thanks a lot!
Sandrine

Beautiful video. I enjoyed it. Sometimes, as a professional the biggest barrier to success is access. Your video is amazing because of where you shot it.

I have a saying in photography that generally works for aerial photography as well. "If you want to take cool pictures, point the camera at something cool. If you want to take interesting pictures, become a more interesting person."

Some take that as an insult, but it's not intended to be. Your video is very cool by virtue of the fact of where you are and its aerial. But just about anyone with almost any kind of drone could have produced it if they had the same access.

So how do you make it interesting? The majority of your shots were big vistas, the more interesting shots were looking straight down onto the waterfall, or close ups of an object in the foreground that as you flew around it revealed a huge vista or something unexpected. Aerial is cool, it can provide a great establishing shot, but to make it more interesting maybe you could have added shots from the ground looking up to provide some scale. Added more close ups of features found in the establishing shots that would allow your audience to explore your destination with you.

Don't get me wrong, in no way am I saying you didn't produce a wonderful video. But video has its limitations. It can't smell, feel, and in this case hear all that goes into the essence of such an awesome location. So you have to augment your aerial with shots from the ground, extreme close ups, shots that convey the extreme harshness or beauty. Also it would help your audience if you added a narritive, what was it like, how did it make you feel being there. Try to tell a story.

All of this is a lot of work which is why most people fly a drone and just edits the footage to music. Including me..

Looks like it was a great place to visit. I hope you find something that helps in my suggestions. Happy New Year.

Nitewulf

Not a pro as seeing on here just under 3 total hours of experience but got to start somewhere.

Last edited:

Savercop

I got this Test from a Friend, he had problems with the Mavic in cold conditions too.
Now he tried to keep the Mavic cold and the Battery warm. Then there was now Jellow or Wobbeling Effect.

Ich hab das hier von einem Freund, der auch das Jello-Effekt Problem mit der Mavic hatte. Er hat die mavic draußen auskühlen lassen und den Akku warm gehalten. Dann war fliegen ohne Störung möglich.

SkyerUAS

Happy 2017 everyone! Before autumn was officially over, the first snow fall brought beautiful sights, and the premise of a cold snowy winter.

After the holiday break I finally got a chance to edit this footage, which includes a little off-roading/droning in the snow towards the end of the video.

Thanks for watching! Comments, questions, Likes, and new subscribers are always appreciated :)

Savercop

And again a little test with the Cinematic and the Tripod Mode
Und nochmal ein Test des Cinematic und des Tripod Modes..