Photohigher skyline rsgs

cs8

Great!
From the tests I made so far, the pan is working just ok without the Skyline. I've set the pan stick to respond very slowly and it is working very nice. You can get smooth camera movement.

ATFlyer

Hi ATFlyer,

We pulled the 1.1.4 down for a reason. I would recommend people don't use it because we never tested it. The roll was temporarily disabled on 1.1.3 so we quickly corrected it in firmware and thought we'd do a few other smart changes, tested it on a gimbal on our desk and then posted it on our website. When people flew or tried to use it, we ended up red faced. Lesson learned I hope.

I'll posted the link to our web developers to pull down. Use extreme caution if you're with 1.1.4.

The jitter on the tilt is nearly fixed. We are experiment with the tilt now to make sure it is consistently good.

Oti

Hi

Does your comment imply I might damage my Skyline running 1.1.4?

traderc

@photohigher or @ 1001copters

I need to buy the 72 tooth servo gear for the roll gear for AV130. Can somebody guide me on this.Thanks

traderc

@PhotoHigher

In your earlier post, you mentioned the workaround for the 5645MG servo.I did as it was described to make the Hitec 5645Mg work on the Tilt. J
ust like me, there are others that have the AV130 equipped with 5645MG.
The connections made it work but Skyline does't work very well with hitec. It not as reponsive as the SC-1258TG servo.
I am not sure what are the reason behind it. The hitec is too slow to response and sometimes it gets stuck and does not move atall.
Also during the initial bootup for the Skyline . Unexpectedly the servo moves anticlockwise constantly and does not stop until the caliberation is completed on the skyline
Do we have a fix for this in the upcoming version or is there any plan to fix the issues OR it's better to switch the servo to Savox 1258TG

Hi Traderc,

The Hitec servo will start rotating before the Skyline sends it a PWM servo signal. This is the big problem. The reason the Savox work better is because the Savox servos play dead until we "power them" via the PWM servo signal.

So things to be aware of- the skyline sends two signal to each servo.

1. Standard hobby PWM neutral pulse. This is what turns the servos "on". Before this, they have power however are inactive. Savox servos and Hitec servos behave differently when there is no PWM.
2. Analogue pot input. The micro controller DAC generates the appropriate voltage to move the servo. Back when your servo had a pot, this varying voltage was created by the potentiometer wired as a voltage divider.

We can't create a firmware fix for the Hitec servo as its behaviour (due to its programming and hardware) is different from Savox. I'm very sorry about this. We've been selling our gimbals with Savox for over a year and did not expect many people to have other servos.

Oti

Hi traderc, to order, you create an account on the webshop, you log in and you can place item in your cart.
the pament can be done with paypal or bank transfert.

If you want me to send you an invoice, I will need yuor full data so it's muh simple you register on the webshop as I will have evrything I need to send you the invoice directly (the webshop generate automatically invoices when you buy on it.)

traderc

@ 1001 Copters
I did register but i can't see the 72 tooth roll servo gear for AV130. Can you provide me the linkt o the page and i will place the order there.Thanks

@ 1001 Copters
I did register but i can't see the 72 tooth roll servo gear for AV130. Can you provide me the linkt o the page and i will place the order there.Thanks

There is no 72 teeth wheel for the AV130 but a 66 teeth. you have to check first that your gimbal is a V2 one because I'm not sure the 66 teeth is compatible with V1 gimbals.

To see if your gimbal is a V1 or a V2, have a look here:
http://www.1001copters.com/lang-en/stabilised-camera-mount/76-av130-upgrade-kit.html

nicwilke

On the subject of the AV130, what BEC's are people using for the servo power? I'm looking at something that will work for 4s Lipo and 6v. I have no idea what Amp draw the savox servos use at peak. Can anyone suggest something? CC 10A looks good, but I basically need to double the cost to get a Caslte link to program it from 5v to 6v. Confused me is!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I have the cc bec and it's weird because on the av130 without the skyline it definitely does better on 6.5 volts. But on my av200 with the skyline it does fine on 5 volts.

traderc

servo mod for SC-1258TG

Hello,
just got my new savox 1258 would anybody can do the servo mod for me I will pay for postage
Location is in Chicago,US