Photohigher skyline rsgs

GeorgeM

Code:
youhave to understand that the stabilization of the skyline is really really different of what you have ever seen actually.
All the other system (MK, piclok,hoverfly) are using an analogic loop to make stabilization:

PS.. I believe Hoverfly is also able to work the same as Picloc.. both in proportional mode and also in self-balance mode.

That's 2 errors you quoted.

GeorgeM

No Probs, Cedric...

Yep !.. My website... 3rd video down... Picloc on a PhotoShipOne VR360.

Ok.. ByeBye...

iscorama

I don't want so sound rude but, where picloc could been purshased in last 6 months? Are people on waiting list since begining of the year with 'promised' aviability in march of 2012.?
Do you answer this kind of questions at all?
So much about picloc whether it's analog or digital....

No Probs, Cedric...

Yep !.. My website... 3rd video down... Picloc on a PhotoShipOne VR360.

Ok.. ByeBye...

Hi Guys,
Thanks iscorama,
this is a skyline thread and we do not want to talk about Picloc...
All we want, is to get our little problems solved with the skyline.

Best Regards
Turbowilly

iscorama

Turbowilly, Im afraid you are not capable to understand my post,
regards

Hi Guys,
Thanks iscorama,
this is a skyline thread and we do not want to talk about Picloc...
All we want, is to get our little problems solved with the skyline.

Best Regards
Turbowilly

Please don't use this firmware.
it has been removed for good reasons: it's bugged. You will have a strong influence of the pan on the roll.

This firmware has been REMOVED from availability. The fact it's still present in the guts of Photohigher's website doens't mean it's ok to use it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cs8

Which battery packs do you use to power the Skyline? I have one pack for RX, Video TX, Skyline and HDMI conveter. A lot of stuff is hanging on my AV130.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I run a 2s 2400mah which directly powers the vtx. I use the 5v output of the vtx for the hdmi converter. The 2s then powers the BEC which outputs 5v to the skyline through the pan input which also powers the servos and rx. 1 battery.

cs8

How long can you have on power all the stuff with the 2400mah? I bought 2S 1300mah for the start.

ATFlyer

If someone will try this 1.1.4. please post results here :)

I had been struggling to lose the jitter on tilt for about a week, put 1.1.4 back on yesterday and no more jitter! Instant improvement.
There was no wind but even throwing my SJ8 around the skyline performed well. I didn't pan quickly so can't comment on the pan/roll interaction. The only time it didn't keep up was when I descended quickly/vertically.

Can't wait for the release of decent bug free firmware but with 1.1.4 I can get commercially viable results.

I had been struggling to lose the jitter on tilt for about a week, put 1.1.4 back on yesterday and no more jitter! Instant improvement.
There was no wind but even throwing my SJ8 around the skyline performed well. I didn't pan quickly so can't comment on the pan/roll interaction. The only time it didn't keep up was when I descended quickly/vertically.

Can't wait for the release of decent bug free firmware but with 1.1.4 I can get commercially viable results.

Hi ATFlyer,

We pulled the 1.1.4 down for a reason. I would recommend people don't use it because we never tested it. The roll was temporarily disabled on 1.1.3 so we quickly corrected it in firmware and thought we'd do a few other smart changes, tested it on a gimbal on our desk and then posted it on our website. When people flew or tried to use it, we ended up red faced. Lesson learned I hope.

I'll posted the link to our web developers to pull down. Use extreme caution if you're with 1.1.4.

The jitter on the tilt is nearly fixed. We are experiment with the tilt now to make sure it is consistently good.

Oti