Photohigher skyline rsgs

Hi Heinz,

The USB cable is a simple TTL-RS232 converter. It works on my Windows XP and on my colleagues Windows 7. He designed the software on Windows 7 and as a result, the user interface looks better. In terms of functionality, it works the same on both our PC (XP and 7).

If your cable is faulty, can you check the servo plug on it? Maybe it's not the PC but rather the cable being intermittent. The cables are pretty common and cheap, we can send you another one if your cable is faulty.

Hi Kimberly,
Thanks for your reply-i do apologise if it did sound like i was blaming the skyline. Im very new to all of this so still learning as i go.
I'm running the skyline on 6.5v form a ubec as i read was the correct way to do it.
Not understanding servos too well yet, i can't can't explain why now it only goes one way with no control even when only attached to the mk fc board as it was before and was working perfectly. That servo never was jammed or stuck.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt

traderc

Almost There !!!

Ok ! so i took time today and mounted my Skyline onto AV130 gimbal.I spent time reading the manual over and over again and made sure every connection is right

Previously, I had my Tilt & roll input into my AR6000 RX and i noticed that my Tilt servo won't stop rotating Counterclockwise.

Today, I took it out of the RX and powered directly to the Pan Servo and Walla !!! problem solved.

Here is the video, although i do need little more tweaking but skyline looks promising....

The glitch of the servo spasm is still there..hopfully next firmware should resolve this :02.47-tranquillity:

While making the video i was moving my arms aggressively to check the stabilization in real it wont be that extreme. Let me know, what you guys think !!:tennis:

Last edited by a moderator:

nicwilke

I'm going to need this for my AV130. I've had small gimbal problems running my ZeroUAV AP, very little adjustments can be made yet.

@nicwilke: hi :)

In this part of the forum, you are in the vendor's part so you can find the skyline in my webshop (1001copter.com) or in other one. Of course you should buy it in a shop near your country for delivery delay and price reasons :)

Hi,

I have good news from Photohigher :)

The Firmware 1.1.4 is schduled for the end of July: it's nearly finished but a strong beta test will be done before release.
The Jitter problem is about to be solved in the next few days.

Best regards,
Cédric

Hi,
I am the new boy arround the block...
I just purchased my skyline some weeks ago, still waiting to receive it.
Does this mean that the new FW will also include the Pan stabilisation ?
Thanks

Best Regards
Turbowilly

Today received the skyline, it all works fine except the pan doesn't react on stick movements. Also can't select the checkboxes in de pan section, they are greyed out. Transmitter is a mx-16 graupner.

Does someone knows the solution?

culexus

Is it possible to use this system on a Ecilop Easy?
I have big problems to get the ecilop gimbal system to work, there is no electronic that makes this easy.
So if there is an expert in this that may know if this system will work on my ecilop then I be very happy to know how:)

Here you can look up some info on the ecilop gimbal.
www.ecilop.tv

Hi Skycopter,

first, subscribe to my newsletter about the skyline :D
this way you wil know all what you need about the skyline.

It's very surprising that you reseller didn't warn you about the actual problems on the skyline. If you read the previous pages you will have all the details:
- Jitter problem
- no end course available
- no pan control or stab.

These problems will be solved in futures firmware.

Well if one direction TX/RX doesn't work, try Rx/Tx :)
I have found the good way on Xbee like this when I was configuring it for my MK long time ago ^^

nicwilke

Are these commercially available yet, are you blokes testers of the RSGS?
I read that there's twitch issues etc, is anyone considering EMF interference from UBEC?

Hi,

Yes the skyline are available for sale actually.
The interferences doens't come from the Ubec: powering the skyline with a stabilized power source gives the same behavior.