Photohigher AV200 PRO, Video Vibrations ?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
took your advice and reinforced the vibrations mounts. Its a little bit of a vibration loop now. Although I dont think to much will be transfered. What is good is i can vary the amount of stress/hold i can but on the mount. More vibration mounts gel action is increased or stiffer if wobble occur, but always having the gel mounts in the game.

View attachment 940

Looking forward to see how this av 130 performs compared to the 200. Gonna start testing with the WKM stabilization.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 216

This looks like it will help with the sway issue. I'm going to do something very similar. This looks like it will make it easier to take off and put on as well.

Do you have roll axis delay( mine is horrible and I am not sure if it is the HFP output or mechanical. Looking forward to picloc.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Do you have roll axis delay( mine is horrible and I am not sure if it is the HFP output or mechanical

Thats got to be the HFP.. I dont have any delay with the MK 2.1. I am just uploading a video to youtube which shows my AV130 being chucked around after increasing the servo voltage to 6.5v

Dave

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
**** i just blew the servo from the AV 130, no clue what happened. Hooked it up the first time and smoke ?

@ tahoelight. Japp taking of and putting back on is very important to me, after experiencing the AV 200 and how much care it needs after every third flight.

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
strange one it cant be i twisted cables together to quickly check if its working, why would i put black and red together, (couldnt check later because i ripped everything off as fast as possible, as if that would safe something :). Have to check the BEC although I had different device running from it already with no probs.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
just hooked it up again its working and burning at the same time ? whats going one. they take 6V or did i miss something ?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
yeah yeah the BEC can only do 6V 3A I have the same one for the AV 200 working without any probs

wonder if they check them before they send them out.

Gonna do it on more time and put it on video :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stacky

Tahoe do you have the board armed when testing?. It's just a thought here but I had that swaying thing but George mentioned it would go away if I tested with the board completely armed. He was right and so I'm not chasing my tail. I know this is a different problem but I just thought at a long shot it might help.
Another thought that may or may not be related is that George mentioned he has upped the resolution to I think 18,000 steps or even more I can't quite remember. This will be available in the next firmware. Again this might not be related to your battles but worth mentioning.

This looks like it will help with the sway issue. I'm going to do something very similar. This looks like it will make it easier to take off and put on as well.

Do you have roll axis delay( mine is horrible and I am not sure if it is the HFP output or mechanical. Looking forward to picloc.

Roll Delay

Here is a small clip showing how the roll is delayed. Starts with some quick movements to each side then larger movements. Notice how the horizon tilts as I tilt the X8 but then levels out. The HFP X8 is level well before the gimbal corrects for it. Obviously the gimbal starts the roll well after the X8. I should have posted a nice Pan to go along with this as the air was very calm and video looks nice. Although even in perfect conditions, the mount shakes with the slightest movement.
Any other HFP users that have roll delay on AV200 or any other mount?

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Any other HFP users that have roll delay on AV200 or any other mount?

I think anyone who had has given up with the HFP board.

I have a AV130 and as far as I am concened its as good as it gets. The limitation I think is in the FC.. I thinks everyone is expecting to much from a board that is making a brick fly and also expect steady cam footage..

But yours does seem a tad erratic but I cannot comment coz I was saved by a member from going down the HFP route and went MK

Dave

Ellipz

hi guys sorry to interrupt this thread, but i have a question regarding the size of the AV200. I found a drawing on the net:

here it's height from center rail to bottom (blue dashed line) would be approx 255mm.
It seems you need an extended landing gear from DW to mount this AV200. But the height of the extended landing gear is 360mm (rail to bottom). This would leave 105mm to the bottom which seems a bit extreme to me... Can someone confirm this measurements please ? Much appreciated !

Also another question regarding the gear rail of DW, this is 7mm CFK tube, isn't this a problem if you attach heavy lipo's and a gimbal + DSLR to it ? Is this stable enough ?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Ellipz,

AD 8, extended landing gear, AV200, just measured it approximately and also depending on which holes I mount the camera plate/cradle i get about 2.6 cm to the bottom.

Here a short video with a 500 Eos and 10-22mm lens about 800 grams plus of equipment with no FC stabilization and PH strapped down.

http://sprealinvest.at/phfrombehindwithstrapon/phfrombehindwithstrapon.html the small bumps etc are the kopter, flying skills and not yet perfect PIDs.

Id say the the rails give enough support only a little play can be seen when i try to wiggle it with my hands

@ Droider, japp i can move the servo by hand. But i already got confirmed that i am getting a replacement for the servo.

Ellipz

hi BorisS, thx for your reply, so indd my assumption was right, something isn't correct in this drawing. Could you measure the landinggear (center rail to bottom pls) and the height of the AV200 from lowest cradle position and center holes ?

Thank you !

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
hi BorisS, thx for your reply, so indd my assumption was right, something isn't correct in this drawing. Could you measure the landinggear (center rail to bottom pls) and the height of the AV200 from lowest cradle position and center holes ?

Thank you !

Center rail bottom to bottom of landinggear about 27 - 27.5 cm.

Again AV 200 from bottom of center rails to the big tooth wheel about 25 cm. If the cradle is in the highest position the tooth wheel if the lowest point on the AV 200. If the Cradle is mount lowest you will land on the cradle and not the Landinggear about 29 cm from bottom of center rails.

Boris

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
here you can see the amount of play youhave forced with the hand. The standard battery contruction im my eyes adds to the stiffness of the two rails since it attaches them to each other.

http://sprealinvest.at/play.mov

you guys are learning! you can't have freedoms of movement like that as they translate into movement of the lens and shake in the video.