Photohigher AV200 PRO, Video Vibrations ?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
for me its fine, i don't think the force i put on with my hands is in any ways similar or as strong as the weight of the camera produces. But of coarse it would be better it would be stiffer. Never really had an issue with this. But one has to consider that i am only interested in a good performance while hovering and hover like flight in all directions.

For me the props stay on the tilt axis (little jumps) and the stabilization of the FC MK.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the weight of the camera is small but the motion of constantly moving and reversing direction creates high acceleration values and correspondingly high forces. any shimmy in the mount results in movement of the lens. i've been experimenting with all kinds of different stuff and I'm finding that every little freedom of movement must be eliminated to get the best possible video.
bart

Stacky

Tahoe,
I am at this point only got a very basic and simple x468 medium gimbal but Im not having the problems you are having with the roll control on the HFP board. Right now Im very happy with what Im getting and the small amount of footage I have done hasnt given me the jumpy bits I see you having to battle with. It makes me wonder if I will see those issues once I get a higher quality gimbal but right now I have good results considering the gimbal Im using. I do expect to come across problems so its helpful seeing others fight their way through the various issues which of course is no consolation to you.

Here is a small clip showing how the roll is delayed. Starts with some quick movements to each side then larger movements. Notice how the horizon tilts as I tilt the X8 but then levels out. The HFP X8 is level well before the gimbal corrects for it. Obviously the gimbal starts the roll well after the X8. I should have posted a nice Pan to go along with this as the air was very calm and video looks nice. Although even in perfect conditions, the mount shakes with the slightest movement.
Any other HFP users that have roll delay on AV200 or any other mount?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellipz

Center rail bottom to bottom of landinggear about 27 - 27.5 cm.

Again AV 200 from bottom of center rails to the big tooth wheel about 25 cm. If the cradle is in the highest position the tooth wheel if the lowest point on the AV 200. If the Cradle is mount lowest you will land on the cradle and not the Landinggear about 29 cm from bottom of center rails.

Boris

thx very much Boris !

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Just found this interesting pic

attachment.php

Dave

Anyone recognise the gel mounts?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
dave i am pretty sure they are the same ones i am using and can be seen in the pic from post #141 in this thread.
He just has them the other way around.
Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Its controlled by the DJI WK-M tried powering it from a BEC than directly from the WK-M. Strange one at the beginning everything worked fine than i moved the frame a little and this effect started ?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Sorry buddy cant help.. maybe post it in the DJI forum thread. Where did you get the FC from?

Dave

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
very strange one i already found it was the cable from the graupner receiver to the WK-M changed it it stopped, but strange anyways :)

Boris

This is an issue I have had from day one. Anyone have advice. This is the Roll and tilt delay.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
That aint the mount I am sure of it.. If I get time later I will film my AV130 the response is instant but like yours the mount never really settles back to its original position when the copter is tilted on a work surface and then put back dead level. In reality this would never happen in flight. If you hold your copter off the surface and simulate flight with small constant movements that are taking place in flight all the time how is it?
I guess not good other wise you would not be posting. If that was on a MK board I would guess there was something wrong with the compensation / servo refresh rate but on a HFP board sorry I cannot help.

What voltage have you going to your servos? (sorry if I have already asked this)

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Boris.

Where did you get your gel mounts from.. just had this reply from Gelmec.
Thank you for your enquiry, Sorry we do not supply FOC samples for the parts you mention. Also, the items SMM are been withdrawn and the there is a moq of 100pcs for the MM mounts, This part number has been replaced by MM-100C04SL2010. The pricing and moq are as follows

2pcs Theta A £14.85ea
2pcs Theta B £15.90ea
8 pcs MM-100C04SL2010 £2.63ea

Other parts to consider would be or Supersoft Urethane bushes http://www.gelmec.co.uk/GelmecSupersoftUrethaneBushings.html which would be lower costing and better or shear and torsion forces.

They have a sample request form on their site but it as stated in the email does not cover the requested mounts!

What voltage have you going to your servos? (sorry if I have already asked this)

Dave

7 volt from a 3S battery through a CC BEC. I would love to see someone else film this same test from another flight control board.