InfinityMR Universal high performance gimbal for GH4/A7S size cameras

saenzm

Grest. Thank you for your quick answers.
Another thing i was thinking about is if we use a lens with zoom what happens when zooming, will it get unbalanced?

jakuban

Depends on camera you use or lens (actually the weight that change pitch and yaw axis balance). If the pitch axis (and yaw also) won't be out of balance to much it won't be a problem. Motors I use are very strong, encoders give a lot to gimbal performance when it is out of balance and in the end gimbal construction allows to get high PID values (very high).

jakuban

If anyone would like to play with InfnityMR and my other gimbals I invite you to meet me at Milan EXPO 2015. I will be there in 11-13 May next week, Polish Pavilon! :)

1-1024x768.png

jakuban

Did you watched this video? (Fast flying starts at 1:56). I recorded full forward and backward flight, showing gimbal performance in hard braking and fast acceleration:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cameraj

Looks good, just a little horizon drift we all talk about, I with my Cp gimbal worked as good as this :) great work

jakuban

This what you can do with InfinityMR!

If anyone think about purchase - just a few units left in first preorder batch :)

saenzm

Hi Jakub That's great! I have some questions
1)What lense did you use for the tests withe gh4?
2)Does it comes with an hdmi/AV splitter?
3) What lipo does it work with?
4) What mounting system do I need for a Cinestar 8.
5) How many channels do we need dedicated to the gimbal?
Thank you!

jakuban

Hey Saenzm,

1. In all my tests I used 12-35mm Panasonic HD lens. I've never used lens stabilisation or post process stabilisation. Only raw files!
There are some 12mm tests and one 35mm. You can see them on my Vimeo channel (www.vimeo.com/hdairstudio). All those raw files can be downloaded on Vimeo.
2. No, you need your own hdmi converter. I use some small one I bought long time ago, and it works good with my GH4.
3. I suggest to use 4s lipo. 1000-1500mah is enough. If you're using AM and encoders that will let you to use gimbal for 1hout about (power consumption is very little).
4. On my site (www.shop.hdairstudio.com) you can see to mouthing systems - standard and expanded (expanded you can see above). If you can let me know about Cinestar mounting plate dimensions I could design some special adapter plate.
5. Encoders are connected via PWM ports. So there are two more PWM ports you can use for pitch and yaw control. But still you can use PPM rx or Spectrum rx.