FrSky/Taranis Owners Thread

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Exactly. When in Naza I don't see the pot(slider) control the X1. I can toggle EVERY switch/slider on my Taranis and nothing makes X1 movement. Wondering if it's the Naza issue or incorrect Taranis input

In the taranis it's output #5? I thought that's what I saw in the naza manual. If you have that set up, then I'm not sure what's up. Have you seen the thread dedicated to setting up the taranis with naza? That might be more helpful.

EDIT: in searching for that thread to link you to it - I saw you asked in there. Seems chipwich had the same issue - never said whether he solved it. Have you sent him a PM?

Last edited by a moderator:

PCMAerial

In the taranis it's output #5? I thought that's what I saw in the naza manual. If you have that set up, then I'm not sure what's up. Have you seen the thread dedicated to setting up the taranis with naza? That might be more helpful.

EDIT: in searching for that thread to link you to it - I saw you asked in there. Seems chipwich had the same issue - never said whether he solved it. Have you sent him a PM?

Thanks for even searching man! I have not asked Chipwich, let me see if I can PM him and figure it out. It's crazy because the only other step I know to take would be to send the gimbal for a replacement, but honestly it works perfectly aside from no tilt control :(

Gary Seven

Rocketman
Hmm. I see this thread hasn't been touched for a while. Hey [MENTION=11354]Motopreserve[/MENTION]; do you know if [MENTION=1]Bartman[/MENTION]; ever agreed to set up a "Taranis Community" here on multi forums? Just wondering. :)

Gary Seven

Rocketman
I havent' asked him about it - but I can. You mean like a dedicated section/forum?
@Motopreserve; Yeah, exactly. I don't know how many Taranis users there are in the forum, but there appears to be quite a few. I just wish there was a place I could go here on MulitrotorsForum to discuss programming questions, instead of sprinkling them in various threads. I've been to (and posted) questions on that other forum (you know, "rc******.com"), but I prefer it here.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Ill ask Bart about setting one up.

@Motopreserve; Yeah, exactly. I don't know how many Taranis users there are in the forum, but there appears to be quite a few. I just wish there was a place I could go here on MulitrotorsForum to discuss programming questions, instead of sprinkling them in various threads. I've been to (and posted) questions on that other forum (you know, "rc******.com"), but I prefer it here.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Hey gang. Either the winter has been too long or my brain is just flat-out fried (ok, ok, probably both!).

I can't for the life of me remember how to program one switch to trigger another - or latch as I think it may be called in the new openTX 2.x. I'm running the original Taranis on r2940 with companion 9x.

I need one simple function: if I hit switch SF down, need switch SC should be triggered down as well. That's it.

Someone help me, please!

Thanks