DJI low cost head

mitmit

does anyone know what is this? vid posted a month ago..

cheers
dimitri

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
maybe the two axis version of the zenmuse that was announced some time ago ? The panning seems to only come from the copter.

ChrisViperM

The same guy has also this vid on his vimeo-channel....now THAT'S awesome:
(but I guess it's not the low cost head...)

....gonna change underwear now....

Chris

DennyR

I think it was some sort of joint venture with DJI I heard a figure of around 50K. If they want to get decent footage out of that Red they will have to learn how to move the camera properly.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I don't know. Do you guys really think it s a big machine and a red on there ? If you look at 00:33 its quire a risky maneuver for such a setup and not a lot of space.

Boris

Eoin

Hi Dimitri,
Is there a link to the vid You have posted, or is it my browser ?
I can't see any link in your post, only thing I can see is a link to the video Chris has posted a few comments ago.
Thanks
Eoin

mitmit

Is there a link to the vid You have posted, or is it my browser ?
Hey Eoin, its your browser I suppose, at least i can see it.. vimeo dot com/50726722

it is an Epic and was shot by DJI Austin. They used a prototype gimbal as well as an S800 with a ZenMuse.
Ed, did you check the header of video i've posted? do you really find it is logical to name video filmed with red epic and high-end gimbal as "dji low cost head"? :)

Eoin

Thanks Dimitri,
I was away last night and using my ipad. It was the browser. I can see it perfectly on my desktop now.
Eoin

Tahoe Ed

Hey Eoin, its your browser I suppose, at least i can see it.. vimeo dot com/50726722

Ed, did you check the header of video i've posted? do you really find it is logical to name video filmed with red epic and high-end gimbal as "dji low cost head"? :)

I do not, but I cannot change the facts.