Brushless Gimbal Complete - Vendor Links

remyd

Nope. Final parts getting milled this week, then assembly starts. It's slow going. I have 3 gimbals coming, e-copter, mastor-g, and one from a Chinese manufacturer to test, running German V3

I'm about expired with excitement.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Would be keen to find out more or see some testing - based in Wagga. PM me if your'e interested in catching up.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by nicwilke
Nope. Final parts getting milled this week, then assembly starts. It's slow going. I have 3 gimbals coming, e-copter, mastor-g, and one from a Chinese manufacturer to test, running German V3

I'm about expired with excitement.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Would be keen to find out more or see some testing - based in Wagga. PM me if your'e interested in catching up.

Yes me too, are you coming up to Canberra in September?

Pete

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
guys just watch out. I have seen several brushless gimbals now and a lot of them have a common mistake. The roll axis has to be adjustable, not for right and left to get the cam in balance on the roll axis, but from the roll axis the camera has to be shifted upwards or downwards.

Watch at 10:10

Especially when its a gimbals that should work with different cams !

Last edited by a moderator:

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Anyone have experience using the FPVModel YUN-1?

I'm not able to calibrate it, and when I try it goes all crazy.

nicwilke

Hi Nic

I am looking forward to your reviews of those Gimbals.

Rob

Hi Rob,
I'll get at least one in this week.
Just finished the test bed which happens to be a YSX4. All I can say is the YS-X4 is as good as the YS-X6 in most instances. I think the Brushless gimbal will love it.

Mike Williams

iFlight just announced brushless gimbals to their dealer list, so I think I'm going to get one in for testing. We'll see how it goes...

On another note, there has been some interest expressed to me about stocking the iFlight GBM5206-150 gimbal motor. Because of this, I'd like to start an official list. If there is enough interest, I'll open up pre-orders and get these motors state side. Expect the price to be between $55 and $60 each.

If you are interested, please click the link, scroll down to the bottom, and fill out the form: http://www.multicopternw.com/motors.html

Thank you,

Michael Williams

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
I saw it and it looks great. Maybe one could put the FPVModel (Multi Wii) on it. I like my FPVM Gimbal, but wish the motors were a little stronger.

Efliernz

Pete
Martinez version...

I went for a bit of a gamble and ordered the Martinez system - whick arrived in 5 days to NZ.
What I ordered was... "Martinez v3" controller, IMU and T-motor 4006/120.
I have built my diy gimbal and have it balanced with just the Gopro at the moment. I am relying on google translation for the german forum assistance.

It arrived with pins ready to solder - or you can solder the wires directly to the board. I have used the pins.
I downloaded the "046.zip" GUI and while the GUI has opened up, it will not talk to the board. Sunday night, new GUI and firmware became available "048.zip" and this time, the GUI can see my board :) It says that I have the wrong firmware on the board. I ran out of time to research this further... but at the moment, I can't work out which file I need to select to flash to the board (using 048 GUI).

I have joined their forum and hope to spend some spare time on this later in the week. I am a bit busy to seriously hide in the shed and work through this at the moment...

Pete

Jem

I've taken a punt on the Musky as well. I'll let you know. I was waiting for the Martor-G but looking at the vid it doesn't look like I could get a HDMI cable in the side of my GH2 on it, very snug fit. Looks to be a bit more room on the Musky.

Anyone using the Martinez board on a gimbal with tilt control?
The board seems to get confused as soon as i lower the camera more than 45-50° down.