$125 Tarot ZYX-M Flight Control - Had to try it.

WildWillie

Build, Fly, Crash, Cry, Hide it from your wife.
My mast for the GPS arrived today from RC Timer. 15 days from China, I have had faster shipments, but with free shipping what can you expect. I hope to do more flying this weekend. I plan to turn down the gains a little to smooth it out even more. Wish me luck, I am still new to this level of flight controller.

Old Man

Keep up the efforts, and Semper Fi. No. I'm not one, but spent 3 years in the dirt with them. Family just the same.

Okay, I got my Tarot 680Pro. I'm ready to buy my FC. I have Naza experience, and some KK2.x experience...I really want this Tarot FC, but there still seems to be a lot of back and forth, good and bad on the RCG thread for this FC.

I know it can only get better with FW & SW upgrades. Should I just go for it?

Pumpkinguy

The thing that worries me is that it is so new there is little support online for it. Chances are if you google a naza problem you will get solutions. Not so much with the Tarot. So you would kinda be one of the trail blazers at this point. Small money though if your up for that.

Edit, consider the minix as well. They are almost as cheap yet more established.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
For what it's worth I'd buy 100 tarots over the mini X and I'm a huge fan of the SuperX.
I have 35 flights on my Tarot XYZM and it's SOLID!

SamaraMedia

I'm thinking of picking one up for a X8 build, $160 with OSD seems like a sweet deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel

I have used Naza for 2 years with no problems but needed a new controller for an X8 I am building. Got the Tarot with OSD and am really impressed. I only have it on a test Quad so far but I would say give it a go. If you have set up a Naza you will feel instantly at home with the Tarot.

SamaraMedia

It's on a quad, but it's a 800mm Vulcan with bootleg U5 motors, 400kv with 50 amp Esc's. Probably 10 lbs with a big batt. Flys so good it made me mad I spent more money on other systems.

Ok, I guess it's time to try it. Can beat the price for an X8 for sure

SamaraMedia

It's on a quad, but it's a 800mm Vulcan with bootleg U5 motors, 400kv with 50 amp Esc's. Probably 10 lbs with a big batt. Flys so good it made me mad I spent more money on other systems.

Which motors you using?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Vojec

I wonder if it has height issue (drop 2-5 meters) from hover to fast forward flight like WKM and A2 on heavy X8 with 400kv motors?