Av8Chuck

Put together a some clips from the last few months - Unicycle, Zenmuse NEX and qav400 GoPro ...Kayak-voleyball-SUP GoPro h33d on custom quad ... mtn Bike - Gryphon Dynamics with Zenmuse. Enjoy -

Really nice footage. Looks like a fun area to live. The guys on the Unicycles are insane, who does that and when did unicycles make a comeback?

paulyd5567

here's an edited flight i did with a phantom 2 vision + in Spelga Dam County Down N.Ireland

Last edited by a moderator:

hjls3

Thank you Chuck. I love filming those Uni guys, most are friends of mine and they are absolutely nuts.

Really nice footage. Looks like a fun area to live. The guys on the Unicycles are insane, who does that and when did unicycles make a comeback?

kloner

Aerial DP
a compilation of the stuff above less edited....

there was some baller shots, lots a water. risk everything

SamaraMedia

Marvelous Soren! What gimbal are you using, Got Heli RC? I'm looking to upgrade from GoPro on a hex build I have going and thinking NEX or similar mirrorless camera and your s looked to do a great job.

Thanks,

John

Søren Koch

Marvelous Soren! What gimbal are you using, Got Heli RC? I'm looking to upgrade from GoPro on a hex build I have going and thinking NEX or similar mirrorless camera and your s looked to do a great job.

Thanks,

John

Thank you for the nice comments.
The gimbal is an Arris Zhaoyun 3-Axis which uses the BaseCam camera stabilizing system

Be aware that the gimbal uses the old 8 bit controller, a new 32 bit controller has been released from BaseCam and my guess is that the gimbal will be mounted with that controller in the future. So it will might be an idea to wait for that.

Best regards

Søren

hexacop

HexaCop
Thank you for the nice comments.
The gimbal is an Arris Zhaoyun 3-Axis which uses the BaseCam camera stabilizing system

Be aware that the gimbal uses the old 8 bit controller, a new 32 bit controller has been released from BaseCam and my guess is that the gimbal will be mounted with that controller in the future. So it will might be an idea to wait for that.

Best regards

Søren

That gimbal looks good, but seems it may not work with some heavier lenses?

Shot this in my homeland of the Adirondacks, NY with F550 and gopro. The first time I've ever gotten enough footage to put together a proper vid! The video appears to be in the process of going semi-viral in upstate NY (over 4000 hits in less than 2 days)!

Ray Bahas

Shot this in my homeland of the Adirondacks, NY with F550 and gopro. The first time I've ever gotten enough footage to put together a proper vid! The video appears to be in the process of going semi-viral in upstate NY (over 4000 hits in less than 2 days)!

Superb aerials and beautiful landscape ! Would you mind sharing some of the technicals ? I owe the same set F550/Gopro3 a bit customized and very satisfied with the whole thing behavior. What was your cam setting ? Medium or narrow mode ? 2.7 or 1 K ? ND filter ? Which gimbal ?

Thanks again for sharing.