kloner

Aerial DP
no, you see me halfway down the fairway in the trees to the left. It was all flown fpv in an olive shirt, my camera man is in white and the security is in orange

That golf course is $250 a round, insane how beat up they let it be. We have pretty brutal weather, but that bad boy is right next to the beach. our anual rainfall is like 7", this year we've have 2"

schefz

Demo Reel shot with Hoverfly Venu

Shot using a Hoverfly Venu system and a GoPro 3 around the U.S. including Florida, California, Hawaii and South Carolina!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cfsmale

Some great footagei in this thread!

heres Another short edit of some footage i stuck together of my local area in Moray, Scotland.... Having a play with some effects in this one, not to all tastes i know but im still learning , thanks for looking!

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hey,

I had a chance to put my S800 through its paces:

All footage straight from the GH2. No post stab. Sorry I'm not much of a video editor.

Ben

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Latest Demo Reel.

Thank you everyone for the help regarding equipment selection.

Ray Bahas

Smartdrones by Altaera

This is a great thread, with chance given to everyone to share this fantastic aerial filming adventure :)
I've finally tested the awesome Smartdrones ZKD 4x8 beast and we're ready for serious business. Here's my first flight in extreme conditions.

Hope you like it,
Ray

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Great work Ray!

Be sure to blow those motors out after such a sandy takeoff and landing. :)
I look forward to seeing more great work..

Great footage Ray,

You are not kidding when you talk about extreme conditions! Even the road dissapears under the desert sand.... Impressive performance from a MR that doesn't appear to lack any power... I am curious as to what temperature were you flying at?

Keep those great video coming!

Rodge (CYUL)

Chadfish

Kill GoPro Jello

OK guys, here's a little video I did about the BlurFix3 Micro 52 filter pack, for killing that jello on your Hero3. I did some cool A-B-C examples of some steep dives with and without the filters. I've been using ND filters since I bought their first mount that snapped onto the front of the case (you can link to that from this video). This filter mount goes right on the lens of the naked camera so you can use it with the Frame mount, or whilst in a gimbal. Sorry I sound like an announcer. It's because I am an announcer, and I wrote out the script so I wouldn't waste too much time explaining it. Watch this full screen in 1080p to see the effect clearly.

ZAxis

Here is a project I worked on last week, Nothing that spectacular, we were just there for the money shot but hung around and got some general stuff for them too it always pays to go the extra mile.
This was a nice shoot also.
Lec

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Here is a project I worked on last week, Nothing that spectacular, we were just there for the money shot but hung around and got some general stuff for them too it always pays to go the extra mile.
This was a nice shoot also.
Lec

Great job mate!

ZAxis

Thanks guys.
For the indoor it is all GlideCam5000 with an fs700, Robbie is a boss with one!
Barclaycard was Zen w GH3
Bryn Tanat was CX730.
Lec

Pawleys Island Aerial Reel

I got a chance to fly the new X650 Pro and SuperX this week on vacation and had a great time. The shots on the beach there was a good 15mph wind and I thought it performed really well. My favorite shot was the dock with my cousins running and jumping in the water (thanks Blue Yonder for the idea!) that I thought turned out great. Had my uncle with my headtracker goggles to get the pan. Enjoy!

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
This footage was taken a couple of weeks ago at a rather fun event. The aim was to break the existing Guinness World Record for the largest number of moustachioed folks in one place. The crowd joined in with gusto and apparently they did it because Parc Astérix, who was hosting the event, was awarded an official Guinness World Record certificate.

The dolphins totally messed up their show because they were more interested in the helicam than following their routine.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Yesterday I had the opportunity to make a video of the final assembly of a Enercon E82 wind power plant.
It took around 4h until the 82m rotor was lifted to his final working place at a height of around 140m

The rotor was mounted on the ground the day before:

Kopter used: Six2fold and BL Gimbal for CX730 from www.kamkop.de
Camera CX730, stabilization set to standard (tripod mode)

I am so impressed by these clips I decided to reference them over here on the 'Show what you Filmed' thread.

tombrown1

I got a chance to fly the new X650 Pro and SuperX this week on vacation and had a great time. The shots on the beach there was a good 15mph wind and I thought it performed really well. My favorite shot was the dock with my cousins running and jumping in the water (thanks Blue Yonder for the idea!) that I thought turned out great. Had my uncle with my headtracker goggles to get the pan. Enjoy!

Nice video!