Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Any of you guys using DJI?

I Just upgraded my Old Naza+GPS to V2. and I don't seem to have manual any more. Is that still possible?

Secondly: I just got a Naza V2 for my new Hex. Can I just plug it in and run it, or do I need to set up a new account for the New Naza V2?

fotosoto

Hey guys, I had some stuff I filmed for a police force this past week and thought I would show off some of the demo footage. This was shot using an AD-6 with a photohigher gimbal. It has been stabilized for dramatic effect. The raw footage will be up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

jfliengme

Comment please!

Hi there

thanks to all the community:

Shots made in switzerland with HAL and gopro.:tennis:

I shot this footage during an intense lightning storm from my DJI Phantom. Being the avid storm chaser and photographer that I am, when I saw this coming I grabbed my gear and took off. I was out ahead of it by 5 miles or so when I shot this. Sure, I risked losing a $1200 piece of equipment, but I had to try it out. Actually, I checked and there were no reported outflow winds...
Everything came down safe and sound and I was able to not only get this, but some great still photos from the ground.

hjls3

Not all aerial but some (i felt there were better clips to choose from but oh well - see prev vid I posted for all the aerials), also did a bunch of stuff on the ground - but any mountain bikers might get a kick out of this. Very very knarly race. Pro times - just under 6 minutes - i managed to get down in about 13 - with some crap in my pants :)

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/317097

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hey guys,

Here's a trailer for a shoot we helped out at a few months back:

The aerial shots are at 28 seconds and the final shot. Can't wait for the final to come out!

ZAxis

@Benjamin Kenobi
Really like that teaser, nothing like a good buildup and a straight cuttoff. looking forard to seeing the final piece, where was it shot btw?

@ HJs3. Looked like super fun there. Just did the Fort Bill WC & when I get time i'll put some highlight clips up. Nice that you got to ride too!
keep up the god work.
Lec

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hey guys, I had some stuff I filmed for a police force this past week and thought I would show off some of the demo footage. This was shot using an AD-6 with a photohigher gimbal. It has been stabilized for dramatic effect. The raw footage will be up soon.

Guess you had a few updrafts to deal with there! Nice climbed and hiked there many years ago. Would be a great place to get landscape footage. Good luck with the project and keept us posted on how you get on.

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
+10 here

And lec lests ee your videos of Fort Boyard!

Dave

@Benjamin Kenobi
Really like that teaser, nothing like a good buildup and a straight cuttoff. looking forard to seeing the final piece, where was it shot btw?

@ HJs3. Looked like super fun there. Just did the Fort Bill WC & when I get time i'll put some highlight clips up. Nice that you got to ride too!
keep up the god work.
Lec

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Found some old footage and thought I would have a play with it...

Very creative and professional work....
In some of the ground video scenes the Multirotor fades to invisible while the remaining landscape remains...... How did you do that?

Found some old footage and thought I would have a play with it...