Zwyser

Guys, its Thursday. As promised, here is part II of my "FPV - Swiss Gold Coast" 5 part series:

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
since were flying real cams at decent places, kloners been getting used to premier and i went back over some of my recent stuff. came out much cleaner......

most of that is the hex except the first part of the motocross footage. were releasing our demo in the next couple weeks

kloner

Aerial DP
we got this golf course down the street that were working with. When you tell kloner my golf course is your playground your gonna be hard to shag me.....

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
we got this golf course down the street that were working with. When you tell kloner my golf course is your playground your gonna be hard to shag me.....

You're a master Kloner. I hope the law makers in the US will consult guys like you for setting up safe responsible use of UAVs. This such great technology.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Springtime in New England

At last the green is back in the local landscape...

Ken

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
A few weeks ago I lost sight of my DJI Phantom...

So fortunate that DJI thought about tits like you. What was the point of the exercise anyway? To see just how crappy a video you could make with the crappy GoPro. What a wanker.

You are a prime example of the stupid, reckless, irresponsible jerks that are frequently mentioned in news reports and whom the majority around here would gladly have drawn and quartered.

This is also a shining example of how the lawmakers have got it all wrong. Commercial operators, who almost by definition have an intimate knowledge of their well maintained equipment and a responsible attitude towards flying in public spaces, have to jump through hoops and get official certification from the Civil Aviation Authorities and buy big expensive insurance policies when all along it is these brainless, immature neanderthals who are the danger to society and need to be regulated.

However, true to type, 'Brian' firmly cements his patent lack of intelligence and foresight by being dopey enough to post his unauthorised high altitude stupidity on You Tube for all to see. Just like the 200mph bikers who post their exploits and then get nicked. Hope he gets a visit from guys in black suits and shades.

Stupid tit.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
So fortunate that DJI thought about tits like you. What was the point of the exercise anyway? To see just how crappy a video you could make with the crappy GoPro. What a wanker.

You are a prime example of the stupid, reckless, irresponsible jerks that are frequently mentioned in news reports and whom the majority around here would gladly have drawn and quartered.

This also a shining example of how the lawmakers have got it all wrong. Commercial operators, who almost by definition have an intimate knowledge of their well maintained equipment and a responsible attitude, have to jump through hoops and get official certification from the Civil Aviation Authorities and buy big expensive insurance policies when all along it is these neanderthals who are the danger to society and need to be regulated.

He is even dopey enough to post his unauthorised high altitude stupidity on You Tube for all to see. Hope he gets a visit from guys in black suits and shades.

Stupid tit.

@MombasaFlash, You beat me to the punch. Well said. What a stupid tit indeed.
I hate these guys who go out buy a crapy Phantom have no idea how it works, why it works or what constitutes safe responsible flight.
@ Brain, or lack there of, do us all a favour and sell the phantom and buy a RC car and make video of chasing cats or something that doesn't involve flight.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
He has bottled out and removed the post. He has probably removed the You Tube video evidence as well. But if you want to see something similar the skies are full of bloody idiots:

Chadfish

Ah yes, I've seen a lot of these. Guys just head out flying over houses and streets and keep going until they can't see the quad any more! I'm constantly trying to fly only over things I can crash on without hurting property or people, assuming that it will happen. Did brian60093 do anything especially dangerous in his vid?

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Well he flew it out of sight, ran down the street in a panic and eventually turned off his transmitter which activated the Go Home on the Phantom. Of course all this 'turning off the transmitter' business is now apparently accepted as a valid 'control procedure' when you have been a ****head, whereas in conventional aero modelling that is the ABSOLUTE WORSE thing you can do. A certain guarantee of disaster as communications to the flying model are abruptly severed.

But now newcomers buying Phantoms are receiving a different education. The trouble is, the more you cater towards the stupid, the more stupid they will become.

kloner

Aerial DP
this guys quick. it's a one man 2 axis hex with a nex...... thanks to hexacrafter!!!

surfs small but he still makes something out of it. just about douched the rig today in the first clip

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Guild Of Television Cameramen Awards

Had the privilege of filming at the above event along with Geoff and Paul. This is what they put together, check out MR Verses Pole cam at 1.08

ZAxis

Had the privilege of filming at the above event along with Geoff and Paul. This is what they put together, check out MR Verses Pole cam at 1.08

Nice one Dave.

Is that a Y6 in shot at 0.44 ?

andy

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
;-)) Nay.. They wanted me to do that fly over but after watching the quality of the guns I gracefully declined!