Show your FPV video

FerdinandK

Here a video from last Monday. This quad is a bit clumsy to fly, since I only have the stabilized view:

best regards

Ferdinand

Last edited by a moderator:

baker55

A friend was out spraying in the evening. This is an incredible machine! 80 acres/hr.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Some obstacle course FPV practice from earlier today, Flip FPV frame with APM 2.5 flight controller...

Ken

kloner

Aerial DP
there just aint nothing like a wing to get the fpv bug fired up. Thing flies like a dream for a plane. self levels, cruises 38-45 for 10 amps and carries 10,000 mah...... that's an hour of flying covering 38 to 45,,, miles talk about a boner

Was getting blasted out there. switched it over to extreme hoping mode for the next outing, wanna see how far i can get it offshore next

trinco

RD450 frame :highly_amused:

RD450-FPV_zps189e6492.jpg

r0beert0

Lead Quad: Roberto - DeadCat frame with DJI arm mod, APM 2.5 arducopter 3.0.1
Chase Quad: Ro - TBS Disco, Naza M GPS

As you can see from my camera view (lead quad), I still need to sort out the dampening, just picked up some moongel so that should be fixed soon. This is my first true full flight doing low altitude close proximity FPV. I picked up this APM board and very glad I did so as previous attempts with KK2 to do this type of flying (for me) where not successful, Just did not feel right for close proximity FPV.

kloner

Aerial DP
had a crazy maiden today on a z60. sill not totaly sure what happened but something to do with a current sensor or a sensor plugged into it had to of failed. was a mile away heading back towards myself when all a sudden the speed went away, look down and went from alot of sat lock to none, hmm, all a sudden it got heavy and took weird stick input to control, next thing i knew it rolled over and i stood there watching this...... amazing

FerdinandK

First FPV-flight with H3-2D on a new copter, I really like this combo:

best regards
Ferdinand[/QUOTE]