Show your FPV video

Jackella

thanks jack, fxin to go manual on that thing. Getting used to it first, then ill see if we can get that thing to thermal shutdown to get it's butt in gear. one of the twos gonna happen. Gains aint right yet. close, but not perfect. Crazy how smooth it is in no wind, but you add a breeze and it falls apart. must bee to low still

theres gunna be a fair updraft or down draft on that sloping cliff you flying on,especially with denser cooler air over water.slow steady flyin aint gunna be easy on any machine there i reckon..

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
and im after fast and steady

here was slow steady scene i shot right before it. Trying to get a feel for it. not fpv, but the same rig

see the flag at the lifegaurd station

MidwestRob

First time trying an earplug vibration damper for the GoPro. Worked pretty good IMO.

Chadfish

Hey all, I'm new here. I'm into FPV and getting nice aerial video, as I'm sure everyone is. I'm using an XP2 from XPro Heli. I was using the Hero 2, but now I have a Hero 3 I just hooked up. I've also been using the Sony NEX-5n, which gets beautiful footage, though the image is stretched to 4x3 im my goggles. Anyway, here's a nice NEX-5n video where I flew around some cow fields on Black Friday. Cheers!

Chadfish

Hey MWRob, that's a sick video! That flip over the water was scary. Hey could you tell/show me exactly how you are using ear plugs to dampen vibration on your GoPro? I get very little jello on my XP2 quad, but I still get it in dives or descents. A little extra dampening would be cool with my new Hero 3. Got a photo you could post?

Thanks

You can see the dive jello I'm talking about starting at 0:38 in this video:

kloner

Aerial DP
it's awesome seeing all you guys throw down proximity fpv,,,,, f'n a guys!!!!!! two thumbs up

Jack, the water makes for an interesting reflection,,,, looks killer

Chadfish

Moonstone Beach Aerial Views - Trinidad California

Here's a little vid I just finished editing. I shot it on my birthday, Christmas Eve. Had a terrible mishap from a bum battery. Read the video info for the story. I lost my quad in the river for 2 hours, but got it back. Saved all the footage up to 15 seconds before the crash. GoPro survived after packing in rice for 2 days. ESCs shot. Everything else I think made it! Shot on a Hero3 at 1080p60 in the Medium FOV setting, and using ProTune.

kloner

Aerial DP

when you see the landing gear in view it was pulling 115 amps doing 51 mph...... but it's got alot more than that if i can trust this whole manual flying bit

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
Here's my 6th flight ever! So far that's all I've ever done. I'm getting better but I'm no juz70 yet :)