Show your FPV video

mailman35

nice shots, yeah it sux that the prop adapters are so hard to find. i went back to using my sunny sky motors with the m6 bolt on prop adapters. they can only run at 3s but they still pack a punch.
also waiting on some motors from rctimer. as well as a set of simonk flashed escs.

kloner

Aerial DP
what an epic day to fpv at Daves. That is hands down that nicest place in SD to fly, period. probably up there in the nations nicest spot. Can't believe how few people use it. The locals are turning out to be some of the coolest guys i've ran into in the hobby. The eye candy is amazing. Where else do you get sun, cool breeze overlooking the pacific with the hottest chicks in SD cruising by telling you how neat your plane is....... Boing

i.php

kloner

Aerial DP
awesome, your gonna love flying that thing when you get it all dialed in

Last edited by a moderator:

hjls3

Holy crap Kloner - tu es loco. Not sure I was reading all that right but - over a mile out and 2 feet above the pacific! ball of steal man. looks like you can go 3 miles no worries??? am i reading all that correct? which OSD is that? i take it you are recording it at the ground station some how?

kloner

Aerial DP
yes, your reading it right. DIS is distance from pilot in feet....... This is with the 3db gain crosshairs in diversity and i can get about 5 miles on them. at 4 they get that pixelated look and it kinda locks in like that till about 5 it was going ape**** with static. the 10db gain starts working right after about 2 miles and i haven't hit it's max,,,, yet. Each pack i'm flying around 20 miles total, 15-20 minutes

That is Eagle Tree OSD Pro with barometer, guardian and sattelite

the live feed is captured on this
http://dx.com/p/single-channel-mini-dvr-audio-video-recorder-with-sd-card-slot-53835

cpmboy

what an epic day to fpv at Daves. That is hands down that nicest place in SD to fly, period. probably up there in the nations nicest spot. Can't believe how few people use it. The locals are turning out to be some of the coolest guys i've ran into in the hobby. The eye candy is amazing. Where else do you get sun, cool breeze overlooking the pacific with the hottest chicks in SD cruising by telling you how neat your plane is....... Boing

i.php
emm...I think that tower is where Zeus lives....:)

MidwestRob

Testing radio range with a low pass filter installed on my 1.28GHz video TX. I was also trying out new Naza gains under windy conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
did you crash? whats all the jello? how far was that at 2:30?

seth and juz are the two main video channels i watched that convinced me that multirotors were where it's at for fpv..... Guys smooth, the water was like a trance going down in it

MidwestRob

did you crash? whats all the jello? how far was that at 2:30?

seth and juz are the two main video channels i watched that convinced me that multirotors were where it's at for fpv..... Guys smooth, the water was like a trance going down in it

Yeah, I had a minor crash a few weeks ago and have had some jello ever since. Probably a warped prop.

I flew about 1.2km before turning around. The low pass filter helped out more than I thought it would.

Both those guys inspired me to start flying FPV also.

kloner

Aerial DP
i tried doing the backwards fpv like he did on that tractor to a lobster boat the other day, it was weird not seeing where your going, and trusting your monitor it's not going in

mine is usually a prop adapter and i can see it when you spin it by hand and watch it or i crack a race in a motor. Did both on that flip at glamis last trip..... it made 10 flights then started affecting the flight