Inspire 1 Owner's Thread

rilot

I'm sure it will work with a whole range of Android tablets but DJI just doesn't have the time or inclination to test everything. This is the problem with Android. There are so many devices that run such a huge range of components and screen resolution you can never test everything. With iOS you have at max 10 devices all using 2 or 3 different CPUs and 4 different resolutions. Easy to test.

Tahoe Ed

I thought that you all may want to know that the Inspires are now starting to ship from DJI. Those that were in the first tier should be seeing confirmation from you dealer or DJI.com.

j_forrester

It would be great to see some more stills images from the Inspire 1. I have downloaded some RAW format images from this website (http://visual-aerials.com/dji-inspire-1.html), but I just felt they were a bit soft. I'm not sure if this is due to windy conditions or other factors. But I was hoping that it would be capable of producing print quality images, which at 4000px wide should be more than able to. I just want to see it can produce the sharpness I would require before going ahead and purchasing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe Ed

DJI is happy to announce 24/7 technical support for Inspire 1 customers.

If you have any questions or concerns about your Inspire 1 please contact DJI anytime, in English or Chinese, starting from 9:00am, January 5, 2015 (GMT+8). You can reach us by:

1. Live Chat at: http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1

Simply click the “Live Chat” button and leave your name, phone number, location, product Serial Number and a brief description of your issue. Our service team will respond within one hour.

2. E-mail to: Inspire1@dji.com

Send an e-mail containing your name, phone number, location, product Serial Number and brief description of your issue. Our service team will contact you within one hour.

3. DJI regional offices during local working hours:

North America
Call +1 (818) 235-0789, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm PST, or e-mail us.support@dji.com

EU Member Countries
Call +49 (0) 9747-9304200, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm Central Europe time, or e-mail support.europe@dji.com

Japan
E-mail support.jp@dji.com.

We are ready to serve you and answer any questions you may have about your Inspire 1.

DJI

quantized

It's not that I want one of these...it's that I must have one of these. However, I'm a little hesitant on gen 1 given DJI's initial release history ( s800 and phantom). I'm eager to hear everyone's initial impressions after some stick time!

SkyDyno

Ordered and awaiting delivery.....

I'll post some pictures and impressions once it's arrived if people are interested.

Can't wait....... Woohoo... Banana.

F360

Who here ordered the Inspire with the 2nd remote?
I was just told the dual remote versions weren't expected to ship until the first of March.

I ordered the dual remote version also. I thought the units were going to ship as single remotes, then we would get the 2nd remote as a separate shipment. Ed, is the middle of February what you heard for just the second remote? Or for the complete dual Inspire package? Cheers

SkyDyno

As I understand it, they're shipping the units with a single remote as they get them and sending the second controller when it becomes available.

Tahoe Ed

I ordered the dual remote version also. I thought the units were going to ship as single remotes, then we would get the 2nd remote as a separate shipment. Ed, is the middle of February what you heard for just the second remote? Or for the complete dual Inspire package? Cheers

The first and second round of orders are shipping with one Tx. The second Tx to follow some time in February. This is my understanding and is subject to change.

Tahoe Ed

Those that ordered from DJI.com are receiving the Inspire with both Tx's. I got mine yesterday and others have posted the same.

pops

I ordered one with dual transmitters and it was delivered just a few minutes ago. Ordered it Monday from Sonic Copters. Now to open the boxes!!!