InfinityMR Universal high performance gimbal for GH4/A7S size cameras

All filmed with the InfinityMR, no post stabilisaton.

Some of the clips was filmed in so hard and gusty wind that the cam-op had to hand catch the drone in the air. It was too risky to land the drone on the ground. The producers I have worked with are really satisfied with the stabilisation.

jakuban

Knut, you are a good pilot. And the shots are made exactly as they should. Dynamic, smooth with beautiful landscape and proper gimbal/drone operation. Amazing job! You made my day, thank you.

oschefer

I wanted to see how my T960 did int he wind. Attached is a video from the GH4 using the Infinity MR. I was not thrilled with how much the T960 bounced around but the video stability was still good. Wish I had a video from the ground so you could see how much the multirotor was moving. Watch the trees to get an idea of the wind. Its unedited footage. There is an odd noise that is the gear going back down, nothing to do with the gimbal.

oschefer

Owen, that looks truly amazing and pretty similar to what I posted above ;) Thanks for sharing! Good job!
Thanks. I didn't fly long as I didn't like the way the T960 was getting pushed by the wind. I need to figure out how to make that more stable in wind.

Overnite

I just got the InfinityMR360 Gimbal from Jakub. Shipped out to the US super fast and easy with DHL and packaged very well. Currently in the process of putting it on an S900 to fly an a7s ii and several other small mirrorless cameras & just waiting on the instruction manual so I can get it talking nicely with the A2 for control :)

jakuban

Everything just fine! Time is passing really fast and we do not break here at HD Air Studio. New products are coming this year - InfinityMR PRO, InfinityMR-S2 and big stabilized camera head for 30kg payloads. More info soon! You can follow our website, FB and Instagram for fresh news :) For sure we will be posting here as well. And how are you @Cameraj ?

Cameraj

Everything is good here, I haven't flown my gimbal and x8 for some time. I have been using the inspire 2, amazing setup for a quad. I just didn't have time to tune and test on my gimbal. Micro vibrations where driving me crazy.

jakuban

Something new :)

InfinityMR-S2

1120195.jpg

InfinityMR-Pro

1120227.jpg

Elit Stabilized head - 30kg/66lb payload
1120176.jpg

1120276-logo.jpg

Wildtypitch

Received a new InfinityMR pro the other day and here is the first test run on out of the box settings, not very well balanced and slightly dodgy mounting on another quickrelease damping mount which probably worsens things. But pretty impressive first run I think. I've no control of the the gimbal so I'm not adjusting horizon at all (the land here is on a large slope so in bits it may seem to drift but it's not)

Last edited:

Wildtypitch

What camera are you using and what drone? looks good for 1st test
It's a Droidworxs XM8 910mm octo (which 12 hrs before flight just found out is relatively foldable) currently running wookong but awaiting upgrade to pixhawk 2. And a Sony A7R for testing with sony fe 28-70mm (this video shot around ~40mm I think) and A7r2 ultimately.