graupner 10x5

kloner

Aerial DP
man am i excited, figures it'd rain today. look what came in the big brown truck today. Still waiting for them to restock there prop adapters so can run the suppo motors, but this will get me going. Grabbed a spare of each, if there still in stock when order the other two adapters, might brap one more set for spares. I know i'm gonna be spoiled, theres no going back now

View attachment 2675View attachment 2676

Attachments

• 007 (800x600).jpg
    007 (800x600).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 555
  • 005 (800x600).jpg
    005 (800x600).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 556

kloner

Aerial DP
they have left and right,,, these remind me of apc electric. There not perfectly balanced, but really close

mailman35

and wow for the apparent rapid fire emails of the order completing.
ordered 4 of each( better safe then sorry) still waiting for my balancer to get here.

(edit)
and wow i have a tracking number already.
that took all of 5min.
and i should have them by the weekend.
i really need to stop spending money now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
they were really fast, i ordered at 8pm and had a tracking number shortly after, became live the next morning. just wish they had priority mail. they charge a handling fee, kinda strange but worth it

just flew em, uploading the vid now. super quiet, smooth, and from the previews i looked at were jello free. i'll post it in when it finishes. Took about an hour with some ca and there nice and balanced

kloner

Aerial DP
just tried a clip in 1080p medium, think is 120 degree and it's jello free. that really changed everything. the motors seem to be cold, even on 4s, weird. i'll put together the data from the logger and the 2 clips shortly, one 3s, one 4s

kloner

Aerial DP
yes, i haven't seen the logs but i'm guessing the draw was a hair bit lower than apc slofly 10x4.7, but not loud at all and super smooth to film with

mailman35

nice video :p

also it seems that the quad and the nasty wind/breeze that around here this week makes the quad with the 10's fly really wierdly.

kloner

Aerial DP
heres the 1080p medium view, was really oscilating slow so bumped up the gains after this to 130, this was 115 atti 86

a944734

mailman35: Easiest is to put them on the balancer, a piece of ordinary scotch tape on the lighter half till they balance. Takes me 10 seconds max per prop ...

mailman35

mailman35: Easiest is to put them on the balancer, a piece of ordinary scotch tape on the lighter half till they balance. Takes me 10 seconds max per prop ...
yeah thats the conclusion i came to, others suggested a misting of lacquer or something. the tape goes on the back of the blade?