graupner 10x5

kloner

Aerial DP
that's awesome, i've kinda gotten used to it but i remember the first few flights were like holly ,,,,,,,,

no heat in anything? hows it filming?

mailman35

from what i can tell video seems fine, still getting the vibration sound but at this point i think its the go pro case noise.
the wind has been a bit to much here this weekend for alot of flying. had to wait till almost sunset yesterday for the wind to calm down more.
but the motors do seem to run a bit warmer, i guess they should as they are spinning faster and all, and more voltage is being converted to thrust.

kloner

Aerial DP
probably is, check this out, mines been like this cause my case is drilled out for live feed and the wind noise was horrible at first so i shoe goo'd on these
View attachment 2833View attachment 2834

how warm? mine are just above ambient with the graups. i think your motors are smaller though, maybe rated just a tad lower watts wise. with the apc 10x4.7 i had a little heat, was 60's outside and was seeing 90's on the motors after 10 min flight, but the graupners took it back down to nill

Attachments

• 005 (1024x702).jpg
    005 (1024x702).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 252
  • 004 (1024x740).jpg
    004 (1024x740).jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 285

toptweaks

hi,

a question, if i have a standard dji 2212 motor and i would like to use a graupner e-props 10.5 n 10.5 L do i have to purchase the shaft adapter ? size mm ?

thank you ...

kloner

Aerial DP
bolts straight on, no adapter needed. the smaller ones have to be drilled out, but the 10x5 is a bolt on replacement

toptweaks

bolts straight on, no adapter needed. the smaller ones have to be drilled out, but the 10x5 is a bolt on replacement

thank you kloner that is really fast :tennis:

ps:just completed ordering from mikrokopterdotus

pss: very fast - Shipped see Paypal for tracking

Last edited by a moderator: