DJI Zenmuse gimbal and S800 Spreading Wings preorder

I think u are right, i didnt pre order from dji directly but djiusa, he sent me an invoice after confirming hardware id's

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

Topper

I filled out the DJI pre-order paperwork for the new S800 and sent it in at the beginning of the week but have not heard back from them yet. Have any of you had the same thing happen, or if you did hear back how long did it take? Obviously I want to get in on this and would hate to see it fall apart due to a paperwork mistake. I contacted them again a couple of days later requesting confirmation and did not get a reply to that one either.

Hi same for me send mail last week with the form attached... never heard anything back from them. Poor performance for asking 3500 USD.

holco

Do you guys actually know what you are ordering in the pre-order?

To my understanding there will be a pro version / normal version and a low budged version.

Would be a setback if you are thinking to get a pro version and you are receiving the budged version :(

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM66

Hello,

in my case I still have not answered the sociétée Dji :dejection:

I have sent copies of all email but still nothing ...

I dreamed of a S800 with Pro AV200 gimbal but I feel I'll change direction ...:livid:

jdm66

jhardway

flight time

I know its out there, however I have not had a lot of time to track it down but what is the expected flight time for the 800

Topper

Hi,

I have received my pre-order offer as well. Against my wrong understanding and interpretation they just offer one discount per WKM unit so eiter discount on S800 or Zenmuse. That change the picture as the Z15 will not make sense without the S800, its still unclear if it fits to other frames. 1360 USD plus duty and taxes in Germany for the S800 makes it more expensive than the 1600 MSRP later on. With the fact that you have to handle any warranty tasks direct with DJI rather than with a local dealer.

Regards Topper

mitmit

new vid with z15 and s800. I would say for $4K it is some crap video, my diy rig with picloc works way better.
just hope final production version will show promised level of stability..

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
is that smog or is it just a crappy day?

hmm feeling wise smog.

hmm on that gasser heli the whole thing seemed quite steady as in wobbles and correcting it nicely but not so strong on keeping level. Now we have a video were keeping level isn't really stressed and wobbles during normal flight, plus some vid speed ups and some gimbal disco dancing stunts.

Obviously problems on the descend :( 2:34 ....

were did this go that what i personally wanted :

Hope there is more to come.

Boris

Kilby

Hi,

I have received my pre-order offer as well. Against my wrong understanding and interpretation they just offer one discount per WKM unit so eiter discount on S800 or Zenmuse. That change the picture as the Z15 will not make sense without the S800, its still unclear if it fits to other frames. 1360 USD plus duty and taxes in Germany for the S800 makes it more expensive than the 1600 MSRP later on. With the fact that you have to handle any warranty tasks direct with DJI rather than with a local dealer.

Regards Topper

Sounds more and more like XAircraft every day. That sucks cause I love my wookong, but it seems this company has taken serious turn for the worse, with scammy offers like that.

mitmit

were did this go that what i personally wanted
+1000 for that.
the worst thing: if they decided to share vids like this within less than a month before start of shipping final product - they suppose it is good enough for end product, thus i doubt they are able to significantly increase quality of stabilization soon..

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
+1000 for that.
the worst thing: if they decided to share vids like this within less than a month before start of shipping final product - they suppose it is good enough for end product, thus i doubt they are able to significantly increase quality of stabilization soon..

japp I think its better to stick to ones equipment, if your happy with it anyways, for this season and see which of the gimbal makers has the best gimbal towards the end of the year.

mitmit

the problem is that I never happy with existing stuff)

maybe Swift or someone from dji has something to say about this here?