Anyone heard from Robert at DJI USA?

Robert Remund at DJIUSA.com was extremely helpful today. I sent him an email and he was back to me in 5 minutes. Emailed back and
forth for 5 hours. I had a problem figuring out how to update the software, and then
I had all my esc red wires hooked up. Got that straightened out and now my octo is flying!

Personally, I'm sick of being a customer to businesses that make me feel as if I'm doing them a favor.

I'm in the market for some DJI equipment.

Any suggestions for USA dealers that provide good customer service?

WillM: Just as you have experienced WillM, I've dealt with many poor RC Hobby related companies in those years that were doing me a favor by selling me their stuff.

However - yesterday, I ordered from John Woods at RCHobbyHelicopter - and last night - much to my surprise - he called me to let me know that I had ordered something that I did not need (already included in the kit). Most companies would have just shipped what I ordered and not thought about the customer. John is different. We had a great conversation and I even modified my battery choice based on our discussion.

Although I really wanted the DJI WooKong - I've "settled" for the NAZA (for now) since this is my first multi-rotor (I've flown heli's since 1999).

Anyway - my point is that John (on a Saturday night) didn't have to reach out personally to a guy that had never ordered from him before and provide the kind of exceptional customer service that we all dream of getting for our hard earned dollars -- but HE DID. Thanks John.

Guys? RCHobbyHelicopter is a keeper.

Thanks For the Kind Words Dale!
It was my Pleasure talking with you Saturday night.
It really goes Both Ways for me. Having Great Customers like yourself makes what I do all the more Enjoyable.
Look Forword to talking to you again.
Cheers, John W.

Quad

Hi Guys How are you all so i have a faulty Naza M controller that i purchased from Epritmodels about 6 weeks ago how do i get a warranty replacement or warranty repair done on it i have contacted esprit they tell me to get in touch with DJI so i did that and they are telling me to contact DJI USA but after reading this thread i'm really confused
I live in New Zealand I need some help :dejection:
Cheers
Adrian

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Hi Guys How are you all so i have a faulty Naza M controller that i purchased from Epritmodels about 6 weeks ago how do i get a warranty replacement or warranty repair done on it i have contacted esprit they tell me to get in touch with DJI so i did that and they are telling me to contact DJI USA but after reading this thread i'm really confused
I live in New Zealand I need some help :dejection:

Cheers
Adrian

You need to contact your dealer that you bought it from. Send it back to them and they need to send it in for warranty repair.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
This thread has been dead for a while but since it has raised its head again I want to say that robert has been very helpful and responsive. i guess I just got him at a bad time. This can be frustrating when you want/need something in a hurry but he has thoroughly taken care of me. I'm just glad i am not in sales.

Quad

You need to contact your dealer that you bought it from. Send it back to them and they need to send it in for warranty repair.

That is exactly what i said in my post i contacted Espritmodels that is who i brought my unit from
They told me to contact DJI so i did then DJI told me to get in touch with DJI usa
OK so what do i do now one tells me one thing the other tell me another ??????????????????
thanks
Adrian

That is exactly what i said in my post i contacted Espritmodels that is who i brought my unit from
They told me to contact DJI so i did then DJI told me to get in touch with DJI usa
OK so what do i do now one tells me one thing the other tell me another ??????????????????
thanks
Adrian

I am in the same boat. Needing A naza REPAIRED but dont know who the dealer is SO...... bum pity, bump, bump.

Quad

I am in the same boat. Needing A naza REPAIRED but dont know who the dealer is SO...... bum pity, bump, bump.

My problem is the people i brought my Naza controller are giving me the run around all i want is to know where i can send it to get it looked at it's only 8 weeks since i brought it so it should be under warranty
cheers
Adrian

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
thanks
Adrian

The problem I think you are having is Espirit is a 2nd tier dealer. They buy Naza from Empire Dist....I think.

We changed our name from DJIUSA.com to UAVProducts.com per request of DJI. Yes, we own the domain DJIUSA.com, DJIUSA, Inc and TM of DJIUSA and we are NOT a 2nd tier dealer like most. Spam time...So when you buy from us we handle repair/warranty direct, most of the time we just pull out of stock for quick turn around.

Let me talk with DJI and see if you can just ship it direct to them for repair. Email me at Robert @ UAVProducts .com regarding this post and we can go from there.

DJI-Innovations is in the process of setting up a N. American location.

araines2750

Hexa Crazy
I have to chime in and go on record on this thread.
Robert at DJIUSA / UAV Products has been and outstanding dealer for me.
He has helped my with every issue I have had with my aircraft including the ones that were MY fault.
He recently help me with a DJI hardware problem and I am now back in the air with a perfect WHM system.
I will continue to give Robert all of my DJI business... and anything else I can buy from him.
He has been great & I would be grounded & frustrated without him.

Thanks Robert!!!

View attachment 7565

Andrew

Quad

The problem I think you are having is Espirit is a 2nd tier dealer. They buy Naza from Empire Dist....I think.

We changed our name from DJIUSA.com to UAVProducts.com per request of DJI. Yes, we own the domain DJIUSA.com, DJIUSA, Inc and TM of DJIUSA and we are NOT a 2nd tier dealer like most. Spam time...So when you buy from us we handle repair/warranty direct, most of the time we just pull out of stock for quick turn around.

Let me talk with DJI and see if you can just ship it direct to them for repair. Email me at Robert @ UAVProducts .com regarding this post and we can go from there.

DJI-Innovations is in the process of setting up a N. American location.

Hi Robert thanks for your effort and taking the time to try and help me out
I would also like to mention something else about Esprit,after purchasing my DJI F450 kit and Naza M controller I recived an email asking for an extra 35 usd for shipping I had already paid 40 usd at the check out process I then asked them to cancel my order, they told me that the only way to for me to get a refund was to pay the 35$ and then they would refund my money so i did. a couple of days later I got an email from them with a tracking number.
Then another email saying that if i wanted my refund i would have to send the parcel back to them after reciving it and they would then refund my money minus restocking fees :apathy:
Anyways i know now where to buy my DJI products :encouragement:

Thanks again Robert
I will email you
Regards
Adrian

Hi Robert thanks for your effort and taking the time to try and help me out
I would also like to mention something else about Esprit,after purchasing my DJI F450 kit and Naza M controller I recived an email asking for an extra 35 usd for shipping I had already paid 40 usd at the check out process I then asked them to cancel my order, they told me that the only way to for me to get a refund was to pay the 35$ and then they would refund my money so i did. a couple of days later I got an email from them with a tracking number.
Then another email saying that if i wanted my refund i would have to send the parcel back to them after reciving it and they would then refund my money minus restocking fees :apathy:
Anyways i know now where to buy my DJI products :encouragement:

Thanks again Robert
I will email you
Regards
Adrian

Yikes, yet another good reason to do business with Robert /UAVProducts.com . Thanks for posting this, good reminder not to do business with EspritModels..

Quad

Yikes, yet another good reason to do business with Robert /UAVProducts.com . Thanks for posting this, good reminder not to do business with EspritModels..

Hi
Yes i would hate for anyone else to be in my position right now,I know one fact and that is i will never deal with Esprit again and my buisness will go to Robert from now on
I only wish that i knew about UAVproducts before i purchased my DJI kit,I guess we live and learn
Regards
Adrian

Warlock

I ordered a custum built F-550 WKM with tall landing gear and custum Go Pro camera mount from Robert, it should be shipping today. I had him do the build and even sent him my JR 11X and a new receiver so he could program my radio and flight test it as I would with what I have. I'm looking forward to some solid results, and will let you know how it goes.