60 Minutes special on Drones over America

kloner

Aerial DP
yea, watched it, nothing new. that was obviously old stuff.... neat to find out feinstein is bitching about a small 450 looking heli and not a multi, none the less she is one of the biggest anti everythings in the country. Been putting up with her crap here for too long in cali...

cootertwo

Wow, no offense meant, but Morley, geeze you're gettin old! His and the bitches attitude, shows their age. Both of them need to find a nice rest home somewhere, and talk about history. Leave the present to those more capable of dressing and feeding themselves.

kloner

Aerial DP
:encouragement:

I'm sick of how our government officials get locked in to making a carreer of what they do. the problem is they get so set in stone with there ways like peter mentioned, can't accept change, want to deny technology, ridiculous. We need to fire em all and fill the capital with 20 somethings....

that faa senate hearing was so painfull to watch a pile of 70+ year olds argue about how drones are this new thing...... then the 40 year old ceo from yamaha aviation mentioned, we've been spraying ag fields in Japan for 20 years...... all they had for a response was crickets chirping......well,,,, The younger group mentioned well if you guys are this stuck on privacy and drones, what are we gonna tell chevrolet, ford, they want automated cars that use the same types of cameras, forget the other industry's but there was a list of them that are all gonna ride our wave to how this privacy crap is dealt with. Feinstein is the head of that committe, so not only gotta live by her rules in Cali, but now shes involved with my work nationwide too.....

makes a guy wanna give up, tried change, all i got is change in my pocket, there empty now

cootertwo

I mean think about it for a minute. All these old farts calling the shots. They used to say that with age comes wisdom, I say BS! I wonder if Morley and the old ***** are collecting social security, and still working, or lets say appearing to work. Hell, I'm only 64, and have a heck of a time trying to keep up with my glasses, trying to remember what I went after, when I get there, let alone trying to set rules and regulations that effect the whole country. "Out with the old, in with the new" Morley and the ***** probably still write with fountain pens, cause that's the way it used to be. So sad. Go home you old farts, it's a new generation. You have had your days, now make room for the new comers. Take your wrinkled old asses to the rest home, where they belong, and get your noses out of my business. You ain't taking my drones or my guns, so just go ahead and squalk away, like a cackling old hen. It ain't gonna work. Lay an egg you old *****! And I'm sure this entitles me to a special "list" Ha!

15crewdawg

I loved how Fienstien tried to make it sound like she was surprised by the copter. Lyin' *****.
When she was speaking to the committee she said how she knew of the display and knew they were showing that the copter had to be right on her window to see anything. And that it wasn't stealthy.
Then she turns around and tries to say how they were trying to spy in her window. And joked how it crashed after she surprised the operator by opening the drapes.
Probably scared the poor guy when he saw that ugly mug staring at him in his goggles.

All those old farts need to go away. Get rid of the "Professional Politician". Can anyone say term limits? Senate and congressional seats should have term limits, just like the president. 2 terms for Senators and 3 for congressman.
That old bag Fienstien has been screwing the people for way too long. Couldn't stand her when I lived in SoCal and nothing has changed since.

I did love that female ex-Navy pilot slamming those feeble minds when she spoke about the safety strides made in the remote aircraft arena. Saw a lot of dumb-founded faces. Priceless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe Ed

I will admit I am a geezer geek. I have been flying "drones" for a while now and it is now my job to do it. Yes you can hate me for that. I have a dream job. What can I say. The issues of control relies on the ability to enforce the controls. To this point the government has not been able to do that. The case that they brought against Trappy was lost. I am sure that they will appeal but they lost on the merits of the case and current laws. They have no clear path to certification both for the craft and the operator. I always encourage users to operate their craft responsibly, not over people or in an urban environment. You all know that stuff happens, then what do you do. I do not want to see someone injured by any multi rotor product, DJI or not. It is not good press for all of us. Fly responsibly and have fun is my motto.