skquad

What kind of frame?

Dji 450. First 2 arms were clones. Third was original dji. It's just not strong enough for the weight (2.2kg)/motors (2836 750kv).

I've got a cf X680 on its way.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Something from last week. Just some clips from a documentary about canal restoration work:

Password: riverboat

Benjamin Kenobi

I was surprised a marina looked so nice. I was initially worried I wouldn't be able to make it look good when I first arrived.

Thanks Lec!

bensid54

I have never been to the UK so I have a few questions. (1) how far do the cannels go that those boats travel in? (2) The goal posts in the playing field are good for soccer and CFL or NFL football are both sports played in the UK? (3) Are they used mainly for tourists and how many boats would be out at one time? I realize these questions have nothing to do with Multi Rotor but I find your videos give me a taste of what the country has from a locals point of view.

Nigel

I must admit to being a bit nervous about posting here. This is my first attempt at a serious bit video after about a month of tuning my new gimbal. Shot on holiday in Co Clare Ireland. The original tower was built in 1480 with the mansion house added in 1648.

bensid54

Great work and a great bit of flying, I just love the inside shots. I'm sure the poor birds in the nest were a little stressed out, but you must admit it's a great place for a nest.

bensid54

Interesting footage looks like you would be very useful on rescue missions and tight places people can't go into for police work and that sort of thing.

Benjamin Kenobi

Here's a collection of clips from around my local area, more of the same as I've been churning out this past couple of months:

Cheers!

Av8Chuck

This is a back handed compliment, your footage is so good that its often hard to tell that its aerial, its like your on a 400' tripod and your just doing slow, easy pans and tilts.

Benjamin Kenobi

That's the look I was going for! Thanks mate!

Since I've started letting the zenmuse do all the panning my footage has become way smoother. I spend most of my time just keeping the skids out of the way whilst the zen does it's thing. I wish I had retracts sometimes!

cbuk

There's certainly some beautiful scenery in your neck of the woods Ben, I was up there yesterday for my flight test and the countryside really is stunning and lots of interesting places to film. I cant wait to get out and about in Devon; I've now got permision from Dartmoor National Park Authority to film there so as they say "watch this space"!

Benjamin Kenobi

There's certainly some beautiful scenery in your neck of the woods Ben, I was up there yesterday for my flight test and the countryside really is stunning and lots of interesting places to film. I cant wait to get out and about in Devon; I've now got permision from Dartmoor National Park Authority to film there so as they say "watch this space"!

Woohoo! I knew you'd get it in the end.