ZAxis

@ Ab74. Some really great shots there & nice colour grade.
I went to France last weekend & took the Y6 so thought I'd do some quick flights around my friends house to convince him he has enough toys!
Lec

Last edited by a moderator:

sickan

I'm so happy that I went with the CC3D :) I'm still a rookie but this is so fun. I hade to send my goggles to be repaired so I'm using the time practicing LOS flying :)

--
S

Skickat från min Nexus 7 via Tapatalk 2

Efliernz

Pete
I was testing my DW VM-6 at dusk over some roadwork last Wednesday night. It was ther first test of my diy gimbal and the RX100. The quality isn't great after stuffing-up some camera settings but you get the idea... I am delighted with the VM-6! My videos should improve... don't get too critical since it was shot between 20:30 and 21:15 ;)

Pete

Hi Guys,

Here is another clip which was shot by the Up in the Air Media guys here in Sunny SA, they are using the Cinestar with Hoverfly Technology and it seems like they are absolutely loving it. The event they filmed is a Navigation race where you are only allowed to use a compass and a supplied Map, really good fun. They managed to get some really good footage and it seems like they really enjoyed chasing the people with the copter over bridges and along the roads as you will see in the footage.

https://vimeo.com/54160630

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Andre

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
When was it that sunny in southport!!.. Never had you down as a head banger jake!.. Next time your going down there drop me a line..
Dave

Will do;)
It was last Friday afternoon,if I could fly FPV it would be good place for a race.The carpark is gated off,but I can get on in the 4x4:)

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
A quick vid of a golf course I did not too long ago.

One can see the US on the other side of the river.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
This is an old video from my other channel called Exploroman.

I copied it from YouTube to post it in my Spin6ix Channel. Enjoy.