skivvie

Just a couple minutes of B-roll from a shoot this week with the S800 and Z15 (for those that missed this in the other thread I started). Not a coherent piece just some shots that are "seconds" from a larger production. No post stabilization, just some shoddy color grading. Second shot was thrown in to show how fast you can move the heli not because they are good camera moves... besides I'm new to this whole 3D jib in the sky thing so go easy on me. ;-)

Please don't share this URL as it's still in post.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZAxis

UK DH National Champs

A quick edit from last weeks UK downhill MTB championships. Conditions were far from perfect as you will be able to see in some of the shots but good fun non the less.
No post stab or fancy editing

Lec

hjls3

A quick edit from last weeks UK downhill MTB championships. Conditions were far from perfect as you will be able to see in some of the shots but good fun non the less.
No post stab or fancy editing
Lec

good stuff zaxis. those sections looked pretty fast. only habit i have more time consuming than MR's = DH Mtb'ing. From the look of the flags it appeared pretty windy. Looks like your ship does a great job of dealing with it. again - good stuff - i love seeing the fast dynamic stuff from the copters. copter moving, bike moving, pretty scenery = great vid.

anaka

well done Zaxis!
with a bit of post stabilization you can improve the results, but maybee you will loose a bit of dynamic style you got, honestly i like it

Tried another video of the neighborhood.
No image changes other than cutting the length to make it smaller. No music.

I think the gains are set correctly, but feedback is welcome

This flight was using a 4S 5000 mAh pack, LOS with a RePlay XD @720. Graupner eFlight 8x5

Question: How do you embed a video from Vimeo - instead of a link?
I think I got it - still not sure how it happened though..... :)

kingmicka

Hello all :)

After tested xaircraft x650, ladybird :) i order a medium quadro. It's the Drone Storm FF V1.1. I just make few test flight with no set up, just assemblate and start
the quadro and the remote, and install a gopro on it. There is no vibration and it's very stable, check those few video ( the movies where made in Zurich Switzerland)
If you got question don't hesitate to contact me :)
Mickael

anaka

great quality skivvie, it looks like z15 is really rock stable!

here some other tests made by a different person

[video]https://vimeo.com/groups/multikopter/videos/46458279[/video]

I was at fun fly in Snohomish this weekend and took some footage of a 3D helicopter flight from the air. Unfortunately I got the idea to try this on the last day of the show as it was getting dark. I am looking forward to trying it again soon in sunlight and less wind. The next pilot I have in mind to film promises to throw it down. :frog:

I am using a UAP1 frame in X4 with an Askman unstabilized gimbal and Panasonic GF3 camera. Controller is DJI Naza in GPS position lock for most of the video. Footage is not stabilized in any way and I left the sound in so you can hear the Synergy E7 helicopter in the background. I need a whisper mode for my quad.

Flying Solo with the Cinestar 8 while keeping the 360 gimbal attached

Shot this video with the CS8 and the CS 360 gimbal. Didn't have my camera operator so lightly fastened the 360 with velcro around the gimbal and boom and removed the pan servo. As a result, I was able to shoot the video with only tilt compensation. Let the gravity take the roll after CG'ing the camera on the gimbal.

Without having to dis-assemble the 360 is a huge time saver when your camera operator isn't around.

Cheers!