DJI Zenmuse gimbal and S800 Spreading Wings preorder

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
minimal shakes on the descend down, but hey if i can get these results in that kind of wind, than i am putting the other copter in retirement !

DennyR

Yes, Eric Sun comes back next Mon. I expect they have all buggered off for the week. I wonder if they use their real names.

Last edited by a moderator:

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
You can buy an original for $48 US at UAVProducts.com. I just paid $80. The bottom of their market is declining but I do not see the top end doing the same. Especially for their FC's.

I do, wait until a few people get a YS-X6 in their hands and the reviews start coming out. All the capabilites of the WKM for the same $ PLUS all the extra cost DJI stuff like waypoints is included in the base cost, just as MK does. I like the included wifi link that allows you to use an iPad or Android tablet/phone as a click and go ground station. Other nice thing is the X6 has an abundance of ports on the controller so no need to pick and choose which functions you want to use with TX control, should be able to have everything connected and working and still have a port or two to spare

I should have one in my hands in about two weeks...

Ken

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
I do, wait until a few people get a YS-X6 in their hands and the reviews start coming out. All the capabilites of the WKM for the same $ PLUS all the extra cost DJI stuff like waypoints is included in the base cost, just as MK does. I like the included wifi link that allows you to use an iPad or Android tablet/phone as a click and go ground station. Other nice thing is the X6 has an abundance of ports on the controller so no need to pick and choose which functions you want to use with TX control, should be able to have everything connected and working and still have a port or two to spare

I should have one in my hands in about two weeks...

Ken

The only issue is that by Mid May I hear the Waypoint will be banned by FAA.

Of course, this is "what I hear" and "Faa" in the same sentence so I'm sure that means nothing. :)

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
The only issue is that by Mid May I hear the Waypoint will be banned by FAA.

Of course, this is "what I hear" and "Faa" in the same sentence so I'm sure that means nothing. :)

Given their past performance on producing sUAS regulations I seriously doubt they could pull anything off that quickly! That and the fact that the public would have to know about it before it could take effect, I seriously doubt it's anything other than more F.U.D. around an already murky issue...

Ken

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Its done!!!

WKM installed, S800 and landing gear is built (if you call it that). soldering a connector on it and checking software and then first test flights.

Overall, very impressed. Well designed.

I shot some video of the build but I hate doing build videos. :)

Weights:
Hexa with wkm, no lipo or landing gear: 5lbs 10oz

dolby

Needs more bacon!
Can't wait for the pictures Robert. Any word on when the next shipments are coming in? I'm #9

Last edited by a moderator:

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
It fly's nice. :)
Flew it on 6s 5000mah x 2 for 6s 10,000mah. Lifts that like nothing.
Still fine tuning the gains. Its very cloudy and rainy today (go figure).
Dihedral design is cool. Feels very stable and responsive.
Have some work to do then will do some more flights if the weather clears.

THe Leds on the bottom are cool. Two red on the front two arms (1 and 2 ). The rest are green. WIll be fun to fly at night.