DJI Zenmuse gimbal and S800 Spreading Wings preorder

Tahoe Ed

We still haven't seen the free custom DJI case that is coming with the Z15 and S800. Thanks to those that posted picts and vids on NAB. tstrick, have a safe trip home and thanks for trying to help me out. Some other time. Now the clock ticks for the release to the public.

tstrike

pendejo grande
No worries man, didn't see any custom cases at DJI, although I did mention the problems some of us small pleebs have with their firmware and getting our rigs to mesh up with our computers, he kind of laughed and said read the manual, yup.

rsun

Just got some prices on the spare parts on the s800

The price as follows:
Integrated arm $230
carbon fiber propeller $70/ pair
Landing skid: $330

Believe the arm is with engine and ESC.

dolby

Needs more bacon!
I'm sure you can, just need to make your own adapter, the photohigher gimbals are pretty versatile if your comfortable making your own custom brakets. Also the s800 is going to be fairly popular I think so I'm sure some one will come out with an adapter bracket to make a little $$.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
JDM66 commented on Rcgroups to your question. Just dont buy a 3000$ gimbal before you know for sure :)

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Haha sorry in my tiredness i thought this was about the hero gimbals and not the AV 200 sorry guys.

Tahoe Ed

So are retractable Landing Gear. It is not clear if the early adopters will get a retrofit. Probably not, but is is worth the thought. The case alone is worth a few hundred dollars at least.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Rerazor has also posted that the 5d gimbal is comming shortly.

What I really hope is that there will be kits for using different cams with the Z15. There is already a difference between the nex5 and GH2 already etc. So if the GH3 comes out and has a different form factor i don't won't to be running any buying a new gimbal, but get the parts to adopt the Zenmuse.

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast

Attachments

• IMG_1578.jpg
    IMG_1578.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 164

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Japp i am also a little worried concerning cooling and flying on hot somer temps, but lets see how it works. I guess they have enough test flights with this thing to know whats going on !

Rene, although it is of no real consequence at this stage if the s800 has already been purchased as there is no where else to go to buy any 'other equipment manufacturers' replacement parts, but are the prices that you have hi-lighted for true, and I guess without any additional local taxes and/or import duties ? The reason that I am asking/querying it is that I can recall supposedly accurately quoted prices for both S800 and Z15 and they were well below the now real cost of purchase.

Just got some prices on the spare parts on the s800

The price as follows:
Integrated arm $230
carbon fiber propeller $70/ pair
Landing skid: $330

Believe the arm is with engine and ESC.

rsun

Hey David...

I got the prices from Liu at DJI...

I asked for them last week when my payment for the S800 and Z15 where sent....

I decided that I might as well get some spare parts from DJI at the same time..... but Liu did say that I should wait for the retailers to get them.. and did... ;-)

So maybe they prices will change when the stores get them.

But right now directly from DJI that is the prices.... :)

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
We have not been notified on spare pricing yet. Will post it when we do.

3 of our S800's have been shipped to us. Should have them them in a couple days. Yes, one for me. :)