4.02Beta09/12/12

<tbody>
</tbody>
it worked

Motors: QC-3328
http://www.quadrocopter.com/QuadroPower-Motor-QC-3328_p_392.хтмль
ESC: Phoenix ICE Lite 50

Settings:
1) Turn on the power controller YS-X6 (ESC OFF)
2) Click "init setup" in GCS
3) arm motor (stick V UPSIDE transmitter)
4) full Throttle transmitter
5) Power ESC ON
6) waiting tone beeps
7) down Throttle transmitter
7) click Quit init setup in GCS

Good to hear you have got them working. But how did you set ys to match to range of CC escs. You got all the beebs from esc:s at the right points of tx? (max and min)

DmSk

Good to hear you have got them working. But how did you set ys to match to range of CC escs. You got all the beebs from esc:s at the right points of tx? (max and min)

When you turn on esc, THROTTLE to maximum
Melodies are played, with the inclusion (2-3 SEC)
THEN throttle to minimum

before the calibration procedure ESC must undergo calibration transmitter sticks(chanel alignment), after which the controller produces on SC has its own range of

later try to better make a video,
motor starts spins and stops
turns Bottom speed run is calibrated correctly,
judging by the turnover and the top too.

ESC programmed through the CastlеLink
defaults setting
http://i081.radikal.ru/1212/4e/0dadc88d575d.jpg

Kari

That sounds excatly what i have done when i tested CC25 escs with X6 half year ago. Maybe there is some changes in x6 fw after that. But i found throttle range in every esc slightly different, which affected uneven startups and some motors did not start at all.

DmSk

That sounds excatly what i have done when i tested CC25 escs with X6 half year ago. Maybe there is some changes in x6 fw after that. But i found throttle range in every esc slightly different, which affected uneven startups and some motors did not start at all.

beeps when the power of the ECS is exactly (with the transmitter throttle to maximum).

that is, some ESC+ MOTOR work and some do not?
Did you use a function GCS YS-X6 "INIT Setup" in the calibration?

Kari

Sure i have done throttle calibratin correctly in init setup mode. I think you were lucky with your castles :) Since that i've been using several different simonk flashed esc setups and they work great with both ys-x6 and ys-x4. So i have not bothered try cc:s lately and they are collecting dust in my shelf.

DmSk

Sure i have done throttle calibratin correctly in init setup mode. I think you were lucky with your castles :) Since that i've been using several different simonk flashed esc setups and they work great with both ys-x6 and ys-x4. So i have not bothered try cc:s lately and they are collecting dust in my shelf.
I think half a year CC and YS made ​​steps towards each other.
Happy New Year

Kari

That's what i asked from both supports half year ago and i know at least very helpful castle support did contact to zerouav to find a solution, so it's very nice to hear if they have done something to it. Guys please test more your cc escs i others have success too with latest firmwares. I will test it too in near future but now too busy with other stuff. Happy new year to all, it's been great year and we have got fantastic new products and development from both companies.

DmSk

That's what i asked from both supports half year ago and i know at least very helpful castle support did contact to zerouav to find a solution, so it's very nice to hear if they have done something to it. Guys please test more your cc escs i others have success too with latest firmwares. I will test it too in near future but now too busy with other stuff. Happy new year to all, it's been great year and we have got fantastic new products and development from both companies.

there was a problem :(
Starts all ok. but 80% of the trottle (kopter keeps assistant) multiple engines are cut (not cool) .... the battery cables hot (12 AWG)

timings CC exhibited in mid

(14x4.7 props, motors are: QC-3328 http://www.quadrocopter.com/QuadroPower-Motor-QC-3328_p_392.html
BATTERY 4c 11,000 mAh)

Try playing with the settings CC..

Kari

Few weeks ago i was going to try again my Phoenix CC25 again with YS-X4/6 and found out that in castle assistant there is now a new option for choosing calibration method. Unfortunately this option was greyed out with my CC25:s, but i think you can choose calibration method with newer models (ICE , ICE2etc). I guess you chose the "Chinese" method for calibration or fixed end points type?

I used my castles with QC3328/MT2814 and they were running fine and smooth with multirotor-defaults, but with wkm.

DmSk

I guess you chose the "Chinese" method for calibration or fixed end points type?
Yes ("Chinese").
and the WKM you how to calibrate?

stop motors can be connected because of the failure of synchronization, it is necessary to change the timings.

Kari

wkm does not have calibration state, so i calibrate straight from receiver throttle channel. I've done Y-harness to calibrate them all simultaneously.

DmSk

I used my castles with QC3328/MT2814 and they were running fine and smooth with multirotor-defaults, but with wkm.

please tell me the СС controller settings (PWM Rate, Motor Start Power, Timing)
I have checked all the settings and do not know what they were by default ..

Kari

View attachment 9618

Haha, accidentally posted my flight ticket first :D But here's my settings.

Kari

Attachments

• castle.jpg
    castle.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 233

DmSk

But here's my settings.

Kari

With these settings, and 8 motor installation consumes a lot of power.
XT60 connector almost melted. Had to install Motor Timing to 0.

Looked through the logs from the controller, then why get a large drawdown of battery voltage (MaxAmp 11,000 mah), I realized there is a trip because of this (reduced engine speed).

View attachment 9741

That's what I'll try to do it:
1) rewire connectors XT90,
2) put 10AWG wires
3) try to establish two parallel battery

Attachments

• 7_shut.JPG
    7_shut.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 222