Who here is from FL?

tracerbob

Just found and joined the forum. I'm from Panama City, FL We have a small club here that's mostly heli pilots but more and more of us are trying out multirotors.

Just found and joined the forum. I'm from Panama City, FL We have a small club here that's mostly heli pilots but more and more of us are trying out multirotors.

Welcome to Multi's and just like Heli's, don't get accustomed to your wallet staying in your pocket.

JLO

Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm beach, areas here, Skyjib 8, Cinestar8, both with DSLR 3 axis gimbals dual operator and the super fun Discovery Pro
any one down east

I have a place in sun city center and will going in sept for a couple weeks then again in dec for a month. would love to bring my f550 but a little big. Maybe break down one of the f450 or one of the 350s. Still have only found in my street so far with the 180 but love to find a few others close by.

JLO

I have a place in sun city center and will going in sept for a couple weeks then again in dec for a month. would love to bring my f550 but a little big. Maybe break down one of the f450 or one of the 350s. Still have only found in my street so far with the 180 but love to find a few others close by.

Idea here: Fold 2 of the arms on your f550 by taking 4 screws off, 2 on the bottom and 2 from the top so you can pivot the arm back with the remaining 2 loosen screws then find a plastic container box with a lid at Walmart all the copter fits there + acc put some fome around in the the box then it can fit in a regular suitcase I had a F550 that how I travel with it

There is an RC club in Manatee where they have a field just off of 41.
Requires an AMA membership for the insurance in case you lob off someones fingers but if you have a Park Flyer membership it's only $29.00.

Fink

New member here in Orlando. Have a small UAV start-up doing mostly commercial development aerial photography and surveying for now. Goal is to get into agriculture and industrial inspections at some point.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

synrg

West Orlando/Windermere here. Would be great to meet up with you guys and talk/fly multirotors sometime.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi guys,

With the site update we've got a great new feature, Social Groups.

Click the Groups tab in the Navbar near the top of the screen and you can set up and manage your own group sub-forum.

The Local Action area will be winding down as these threads are replaced by groups.

Thanks!
Bart